User Reviews for Icy Hot Roll to treat Pain

Anonymous · April 13, 2021

“The past few times I have used it I can taste it in my mouth. I thought maybe I had on hands and touched my mouth, so this time I had my husband put on my back and I never touched it. I still taste it on my lips and in my mouth. Does it absorb from your skin into your blood stream?”

Christy · Taken for less than 1 month · March 23, 2021

“Two weeks ago I applied Icy Hot roll on to my lower back. I now have a skin rash all across my lower back and it is very dry and itchy. It’s been a little over 2 weeks now and the rash has not cleared up yet.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 2 years · September 21, 2021

“I now have what looks like grey, dirty skin. Also, white patches of skin. I just put 2 and 2 together after using for over a year. I've always had beautiful skin on my back. Now it's ruined. And constantly itching.”

Mimi2 · November 21, 2020

“I used the Icy Hot Roll on on my back. This product burnt my skin, I mean it actually caused blisters, scabs and then peeling . The pain has been excruciating.”

Lucy · January 14, 2020

“I've use it before and I would itch but now I sprain my arm it is taking longer. After it started itching more and it burned my skin and I got patches now.”

More about Icy Hot Roll (menthol topical)

Patient resources