Icy Hot Roll Side Effects
Generic Name: menthol topical
Note: This page contains information about the side effects of menthol topical. Some of the dosage forms included on this document may not apply to the brand name Icy Hot Roll.
For the Consumer
Applies to menthol topical: cream
No COMMON side effects have been reported with menthol cream. Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur while taking menthol topical (the active ingredient contained in Icy Hot Roll)
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); redness or irritation at the application site.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to menthol topical: compounding crystal, mucous membrane lozenge, topical film, topical gel, topical liquid, topical lotion, topical pad, topical powder, topical spray, topical stick
Local side effects have included redness and irritation at site of application.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. BENGAY Pain Relieving (menthol topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
2. "Product Information. Cold & Hot (menthol topical)." Major Pharmaceuticals Inc, Livonia, MI.
3. "Product Information. Stopain (menthol topical)." DRJ Group Inc, Carlsbad, CA.
Not all side effects for Icy Hot Roll may be reported. You should always consult a doctor or healthcare professional for medical advice. Side effects can be reported to the FDA here.
More about Icy Hot Roll (menthol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient