User Reviews for Provera to treat Endometriosis

Reviews for Provera

CO · Taken for less than 1 month April 25, 2019

“I was prescribed 10 days of Provera 5MG for endometriosis and fibroids, painful periods and painful ovulation. I'm on my third to last day and I feel freaking amazing. I have energy, I have a low appetite, healthy sex drive, confident, clear minded, nothing but positive. I won't give a solid 10 because I haven't had a period yet, but this week is usually the week before my period and I am usually depressed, craving sugar, low confidence, complete opposite of how I feel right now.”

ydavis · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 8, 2016

“I have been on Provera 10mg for almost 3 months now. My first monthly period was painful and heavy. My second was a regular plus I clotted a lot. With my 3 rd cycle I only spotted off and on for 3 days. I haven;t seen a cycle since. Besides the cramps and the spotting every now and then. I highly recommend this medicine. I have to take provera 10mg daily for 6 months to remove pre cancerous cell off my uterus. I have a 12yrs old son and now me and my husband are praying for another child which will be his first biological child. Has anyone besides me missed a cycle while on Provera. I have taken two home pregnancy tests a week apart and they both said the same thing ( Negative)”

darlastarbuck July 16, 2015

“I took Provera pills daily to stop my periods to kill the monthly pain. I chose pills over the shot so I could have control of deciding when/if I wanted to stop. I took the pills for 6 months. The first month I had lots of breakthrough bleeding - basically I was slowly bleeding for a few weeks. After that I had no period, no spotting, no cramps - that part was FANTASTIC! However, for me the side effects were severe and unlivable. I had insomnia (waking in the night) every night. I had night sweats every night. I gained a little weight. I had extreme vaginal dryness/painful intercourse which was a first ever for me. My sex drive was non-existent and my acne and facial hair (PCOS) got much worse.”

Learn more about Endometriosis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)