User Reviews for depo-subQ provera 104

Learn more about depo-subQ provera 104.

Birth Control 2 reviews 296 medications

5.5
Summary of depo-subQ provera 104 reviews 2 reviews 5.5

Reviews for depo-subQ provera 104

For Birth Control "Not only did I gain ten pounds in just a few months after maintaining a steady weight for years, after a few months the lining of my vaginal walls began to thin making sex really uncomfortable. I also have to get up to pee three times a night on average, which has never happened before and is really inconvenient. In order to combat the heavy periods I was getting after the first month, my doctor put me on Junel Fe as well, and that seems to be helping, but I had to go on a SECOND form of birth control that required taking a pill daily just because this worked so poorly and had so many side effects. Also noticed significant anxiety/hormonal fluctuations at random with zero cause since I've been on this."

A5672 December 19, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Birth Control "Just recently have got Depo subQ provera for the first time--(at the same time my best friend has gotten the regular Depo-Provera shot)--I haven't had any side effects: no mood swings, no weight gaining, nothing. While she's had some mood swings going on. I don't know if it's because it's a different Depo or just because I'm a different person, but I'd recommend this to people. Plus it's a much smaller needle that goes in your stomach instead of your arm."

AnonMD April 17, 2014