User Reviews for Lorazepam to treat ICU Agitation

Also known as: Ativan

Reviews for Lorazepam

Ativan (lorazepam): "I was given this for post op pain in recovery instead of narcotics because a anesthesiologist deemed me a drug user because I requested no morphine due to severe itching and scratching till I bled. I could not take ibuprofen due to renal disease. I WAS GIVEN 2mg ativan IV and told it was pain medication. I could feel every bit of the pain but could not speak...people were walking by me and would say “she is asleep now” but I was screaming inside. All it did was drug me to the point I could not speak but could feel every bit of the pain. on the way home from the hospital I went psychotic in the car trying to hurt other people. This left me with nightmares for 2-3 weeks, depression, anger and memory loss. It was not disclosed what was given until I kept pressing them because it was the worst surgical experience ever. The cover up was the worst. It hindered my healing from the surgery."

Peds4life February 18, 2019

"I take lorazepam only when I need it. It's really help me with my anxiety."

Pink butterfly September 15, 2013