User Reviews for Xyzal Allergy 24HR

Allergies 8.0

Reviews for Xyzal Allergy 24HR

ro June 11, 2020

For Allergies: “I actually loved this medication Xysal allergy as it helped me sleep and had no sinus problems at all this year. Then I developed this cough and my feet became painfully swollen. I kept taking the meds because I never linked it to that. Then my husband saw my feet and asked in a concerned why are your feet so swollen. Well then I knew something wasn't right. I started to think ok what is different and when did I start getting the swollen. Answer not sure but very recently. What else is recent? I have been taking the XYZAL for about 2 months. So I stopped taking it as of yesterday. My feet are still swollen but if it is the drug then stopping it will cause the swollen to go down. If it isn't the drug then I guess a visit to the doc is in order.”