User Reviews for Keppra XR to treat Seizures

Keppra XR has an average rating of 7.8 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Seizures. 63% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Keppra XR Rating Summary

7.8/10 average rating

Compare all 82 medications used in the treatment of Seizures.

Anonymous July 26, 2011

“My neurologist prescribed Keppra initially 500 MG in the morning and 500 MG in the eveninig. I was so groggy it was unbelievable. All I wanted to do was sleep. We switched to the XR Keppra 500 MG twice per day at bedtime and it has been much better. Still suffer from some side effects (skin rash, stiff neck) but feeling much better. 8 weeks into it and all appears well! Good luck to all, I hope this helps.”

Lizardoli November 2, 2009

“I have tried 3 other types of seizure medications, but they all seemed to have many more negative side effects. Keppra XR has been a good medicine for me at this time and any noticeable side effects went away within a short time.”

Anonymous April 2, 2011

“Had very bad side effects. Caused severe mood swings.”

Bosha July 31, 2009

“I took the regular Keppra and it made me feel groggy and tired. Since taking the Keppra XR I feel more normal and balanced.”

kdoster November 6, 2009

“Increased anxiety and insomnia, did not control my SPS.”

noseiznow December 26, 2011

“Never thought I would ever find a seizure medicine that worked. Keppra XR - THUMBS UP!”

ILHAM ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months May 2, 2013

“Partial seizure”

Anonymous June 16, 2009

“My fiance has been using Keppra XR since January of 09. So far he has not had any seizures. But has experienced all the side effects of the medication. But it does work. I would recommend Keppra XR.”