User Reviews for Remicade

Learn more about Remicade.

Remicade Rating Summary

6.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 129 medications used in the treatment of Crohn's Disease.

Reviews for Remicade to treat Crohn's Disease

"When I started Remicade I felt amazing very quickly and even decided that I was able to start living my life again. Unfortunately for me and my new boyfriend all the Remicade was really doing was masking my symptoms my Crohn's was very much still active as I found out on my 25th birthday when I was admitted to the hospital and then sent to a more qualified hospital as I live in a small town. I was in hospital for almost 2 months at this point trying various ways to try and get my Crohn's under control to no avail. I ended up having my second surgery at that point and less than a year later having my third surgery. Remicade just wasn't worth the $4000 per infusion in the end for me."

RachelV86 October 26, 2016

"Worst drug!!Save yourself by not trying this poison. Had serious lung injury."

Kavkeet Kaur randhawa September 25, 2016

"I have perianal problem whit my crohn's...Remicade help me lot I have less diarhea...But...I'm very tired all the time...I have sinus infections every 6 weeks...Eye infections..and urine infection. I don't know if I want to continue...My crohn's is better but I'm sick all the time "

colty34 (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 13, 2016

"After a year or more on totally ineffective Humira I was put on Remicade. It has been effective for the most part. I am on the max dosage at every 4 weeks. At about 4 to 5 days before my infusion I develop my typical crohns symtoms which mostly involves pain. I had one blood test which indicated I was metabolizing the medication more quickly than normal. I if this problem persists I will be tested again to see if I have developed antibodies to the drug. Besides Humira being a total bust I react with high fever and chills to 6 MP. Prior to the Humira I had a resection of a foot of my illeum. I don't have any side effects to the Remicade just the issue I mentioned."

Danamy?? April 2, 2016

"Severe scalp psoriasis developed, no flare ups though."

Christiem (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 5, 2014

"First couple trips are the worst but after that it becomes a routine and it works wonders I'm not lying it gave me my life back until my insurance couldn't pay now I use Humira no competition. Remicade hands downed so if you are doing bad try it."

festulizingchronesremsvmylife (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 25, 2013