User Reviews for Remicade

Learn more about Remicade.

Reviews for Remicade to treat Crohn's Disease

"After a year or more on totally ineffective Humira I was put on Remicade. It has been effective for the most part. I am on the max dosage at every 4 weeks. At about 4 to 5 days before my infusion I develop my typical crohns symtoms which mostly involves pain. I had one blood test which indicated I was metabolizing the medication more quickly than normal. I if this problem persists I will be tested again to see if I have developed antibodies to the drug. Besides Humira being a total bust I react with high fever and chills to 6 MP. Prior to the Humira I had a resection of a foot of my illeum. I don't have any side effects to the Remicade just the issue I mentioned."

Danamy?? April 2, 2016

"Severe scalp psoriasis developed, no flare ups though."

Christiem (taken for 5 to 10 years) July 5, 2014

"First couple trips are the worst but after that it becomes a routine and it works wonders I'm not lying it gave me my life back until my insurance couldn't pay now I use Humira no competition. Remicade hands downed so if you are doing bad try it."

festulizingchronesremsvmylife (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 25, 2013