User Reviews for Advil to treat Muscle Pain
Advil has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 50% of those users who reviewed Advil reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.
“Barely touchs my muscle or back pain even if I take 2 pills.”
“A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling.”
“I have severe hip flexor pain, and my doctor recommended this. It did nothing for it. ”
Frequently asked questions
- Can you take Ibuprofen if you have COVID-19 (coronavirus)?
- Meloxicam vs Ibuprofen, what's the difference?
- Aleve vs Ibuprofen: What's the difference?
- What's the best sore throat medicine to use?
- Tylenol vs Advil: What's the difference?
“When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much.”
“About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night.”
“It's good for back problems.”
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Learn more about Muscle Pain
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Understanding Opioid (Narcotic) Pain Medications
- Pain Management - Types of Pain and Treatment Options
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Advil (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 34 Reviews
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Latest FDA Alerts (13)