User Reviews for Advil to treat Muscle Pain

Advil has an average rating of 6.2 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings for the treatment of Muscle Pain. 50% of those users who reviewed Advil reported a positive effect, while 33% reported a negative effect.

Advil Rating Summary

6.2/10 average rating

Compare all 162 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Pain.

Lee ยท Taken for 1 to 6 months February 25, 2020

“Barely touchs my muscle or back pain even if I take 2 pills.”

Danbetsy06 October 6, 2011

“A soon as I took it I started having blurry images, I couldn't breathe and everything turned for the worse. I feel like everything that surrounds me are circling or rolling.”

Anonymous April 20, 2011

“I have severe hip flexor pain, and my doctor recommended this. It did nothing for it. ”

Anonymous October 27, 2010

“When I have trouble sleeping I can take one Advil and sleep all night. I also use Advil when I have pains in my muscles or back from exercising too much.”

MaMaChris February 15, 2009

“About a year after having my daughter my lower back and hips started hurting so bad (mostly from carrying her around) that I couldn't sleep. Advil worked great! One pill and I slept all night.”

lanmanator February 13, 2009

“It's good for back problems.”