User Reviews for Cortizone-10

Atopic Dermatitis

1 review 235 medications
Summary of Cortizone-10 reviews 8.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Cortizone-10

For Atopic Dermatitis "I have been using Kirklands generic Hydrocortisone cream, which is basically equivalent, it is far cheaper to purchase this at Costcos, Its great for short term use, but not for long term for my atopic dermatitis, less effective if the rashes are leaking serous fluid/weeping - you need prescription strength medication. I used it on my face, because atopic dermatitis reguarly crops up on there. It clears it up in a few days of use, but your eczema/AD rashes will almost come back in a matter of days if your complacent on treatment. Also because cortisone it is not recommended on the face for long term treatment. I have noticed parts of my face have become softer than other parts of my skin, its a potential side effect if used long term, so be warned. Skin atrophy can happen with steroid weak as cortisone but requires months of use."

icchy. January 27, 2018

For Eczema "This is my preventative cream. I put this on problem areas daily: under the boobs, under the fat folds, between the "cheeks"... to prevent chafing and/or yeast infections that are provoked by sweat in the crevices. It is also my go-to for eczema outbreaks because it will usually "nip it in the bud" if I am diligent about applying it. AND, if I use it on my legs after shaving them, it will help prevent a lot of the itching that occurs whenever my legs are touched in any way. May I just say, "I really hate eczema"."

KristenHdz January 16, 2018

For Eczema "I have always had eczema since a child and have tried different medications but none like this one. It is amazing!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 27, 2016

For Pruritus "I suffer from Pruritus, a side effect to oxycodone. Cortizone cream is very effective. Stops itching immediately, with no unpleasant odor and is instantly absorbed into the skin. Hope this helps."

nelady July 18, 2013

For Eczema "Works well for me."

yo1974 June 13, 2013