User Reviews for Maxzide to treat High Blood Pressure

Reviews for Maxzide

Vb · Taken for 10 years or more August 17, 2019

“This drug was is very effective when treating blood pressure, however there were episodes of bleeding after drinking beverages that contained caffiene or if I didn't drink enough water.”

SUSAN June 5, 2018

“I've been on Maxide for a couple of years and love the progress I'm making. I could tell as soon as I started this I was on the right track. Thanks Doc”

Ken B July 12, 2013

“I started using Maxzide 15 years ago and it reduced my blood pressure which was between 135 and 160 to less than 130. I am now 71 and another medicine has been added. But 15 years on side effects and all was well.”

duhbraz April 10, 2010

“I had tried numerous blood pressure medications. Almost all affected my sexual performance negatively, and I also experienced headaches in the morning ALL EXCEPT THIS MEDICATION! This was without a doubt the best I had used to date. Please comment if you have tried, I would like to hear from others who have. ”

4Peace August 24, 2008

“I've been on and off maxzide. When I moved to Texas they took me off it for four years. My blood pressure has been out of control until finally one doctor listened to me when I told them maxzide was the only thing will work - blood pressure is now under control.”