User Reviews for Maxzide

Learn more about Maxzide.

Edema 2 reviews 51 medications

High Blood Pressure 3 reviews 264 medications

Summary of Maxzide reviews 5 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Maxzide

For Edema "I used to take just hydrochlorothiazide alone, and Maxzide is night and day difference... I take it for first time, and 2 hours later, I lost possibly 5 - 6 pounds of water... I can see my abs again. WOW! I suffer from fluid retension from uncontrolled Hashimoto's."

Facial/Body water retension (taken for less than 1 month) December 17, 2014

For High Blood Pressure "I started using Maxzide 15 years ago and it reduced my blood pressure which was between 135 and 160 to less than 130. I am now 71 and another medicine has been added. But 15 years on side effects and all was well."

Ken B July 12, 2013

For Edema "Used this to treat water retention and worked great. Passed a lot of urine quickly."

clare n. (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 3, 2013

For High Blood Pressure "I had tried numerous blood pressure medications. Almost all affected my sexual performance negatively, and I also experienced headaches in the morning ALL EXCEPT THIS MEDICATION! This was without a doubt the best I had used to date. Please comment if you have tried, I would like to hear from others who have. "

duhbraz April 10, 2010

74 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure "I've been on and off maxzide. When I moved to Texas they took me off it for four years. My blood pressure has been out of control until finally one doctor listened to me when I told them maxzide was the only thing will work - blood pressure is now under control."

4Peace August 24, 2008

76 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate