User Reviews for Bumex

Edema

Summary of Bumex reviews 9.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Bumex

For Edema "I got put on Bumex after Lasix stopped working. Bumex is reliable. It works with or without drinking a bunch of water. And the max daily dose is ten 1 mg doses so there is lots of room to increase it for a day if you need to."

ithinktoomuch (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 1, 2018

For Edema "I had whole body swelling, caused by retaining water. I didn't have ankles, I had cankles, lol. I tried lasix, and 2 weeks later, It was down a little.Ankles still swollen just as much, but hands were going back to normal. Upon going to my check up, my doctor decided to try Bumex 2mg. Within 1 week, I was back to normal. The only problem I had with these pills is they're large and sometimes get stuck in my throat."

lincolnlady73 July 1, 2015

For Edema "This pill was miracle one for me. I helps me so much with the retained fluid in my body."

Anonymous July 16, 2008