User Reviews for Indapamide

High Blood Pressure 6.3

Reviews for Indapamide

IanR · Taken for 5 to 10 years November 22, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “I've been taking indapamide for hypertension for a few years now but recently (within the last few months) my kidney function has been reduced (lowest 41), stopping taking it improved my kidney function (back to 51) but my BP increased to over 180/100 in a matter of weeks. I restarted taking it and my BP lowered to 130/70 within 3-4 weeks, however my kidney function reduced again to 40 so have been advised to stop taking it again until an alternative can be prescribed. I have had complete ED (erectile dysfunction) for 4-5 years now but can not tie this directly to this medication but will hope that taking an alternative will help relieve this condition.”

Paub August 18, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “I used this indapamide tablet for 10 days for high blood pressure and it made me feel sick disoriented, dizzy, lost my energy, so I have come off it. Now drinking beetroot juice and Berry's already feeling better”

Godisgood · Taken for 2 to 5 years June 8, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been using this medication for more than 2 years now. I never experienced any problems thus far”

Rolo · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 30, 2019

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been taking Indapamide 2.5mg since 17th October 2018. I believe that this medication has caused my erectile issues. Not ruling out my other medication Losartan Potassium 100mm Clopidogrel Zentiva 75mm Lansoprazole 30mm Amlodipine 10mg Atorvastatin 40mg”

Doug · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 21, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: “I have been prescribed Indapamide 1.5mg modified release over the last month as I have high BP. I had previously been prescribed other medications but was concerned by the side effects they caused me. So far this medication appears to be most effective at keeping my BP in the healthy range. The only issue I have noticed so far is increased frequency of urination leading to me usually having to get up once in the night to go to the toilet. I could certainly live with this. I retain concerns about the potential for there being longer term unintended consequences of taking medication for the rest of my life and am taking other actions with the hope that I may not need this indefinitely. This includes trying to become more informed on the topic, loosing weight, increasing exercise, dietary changes and the use of some complimentary meds.”

Terry · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 6, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: “The side effect for me is going the loo a lot to urinate”

Marley · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 1, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: “Took Indapamide 2.5mg for 2 years. It helped a little with blood pressure but it caused complete sexual dysfunction.”

JJ53 October 2, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “I was interested to read: "Because most of these data are from long-term studies (up to 40 weeks of treatment), it is probable that many of the adverse experiences reported are due to causes other than the drug." My adverse reactions occurred within ten days of starting 2.5mg Indapamide, but have improved (though not been eliminated) by a drop to 1.5mg. My concerns include constipation; erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, tiredness, above-range serum urea level. Leg oedema and hypertension have improved.”

098 · Taken for 10 years or more July 9, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: “I have taken this for 25 years and the only one that leaves me without any side effects”

venus69 October 16, 2008

“I gave up smoking in June this year, and put on a whopping 4 stones. My ankles swelled and I got out of breath by just walking a few minutes. Since taking Indapamide I feel much better. No swellings and best of all being able to walk without stopping every few minutes to rest.”