User Reviews for Indapamide

Also known as: Lozol

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Indapamide.

High Blood Pressure
8.7

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Indapamide reviews 8.7 3 reviews

Reviews for Indapamide

For High Blood Pressure: "I was interested to read: "Because most of these data are from long-term studies (up to 40 weeks of treatment), it is probable that many of the adverse experiences reported are due to causes other than the drug." My adverse reactions occurred within ten days of starting 2.5mg Indapamide, but have improved (though not been eliminated) by a drop to 1.5mg. My concerns include constipation; erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, tiredness, above-range serum urea level. Leg oedema and hypertension have improved."

JJ53 October 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For High Blood Pressure: "I have taken this for 25 years and the only one that leaves me without any side effects"

098 (taken for 10 years or more) July 9, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Not Listed / Other: "I gave up smoking in June this year, and put on a whopping 4 stones. My ankles swelled and I got out of breath by just walking a few minutes. Since taking Indapamide I feel much better. No swellings and best of all being able to walk without stopping every few minutes to rest."

venus69 October 16, 2008