User Reviews for Indapamide

High Blood Pressure
7.4

Summary of Indapamide reviews 7.2 5 reviews

Reviews for Indapamide

For High Blood Pressure: "I have been prescribed Indapamide 1.5mg modified release over the last month as I have high BP. I had previously been prescribed other medications but was concerned by the side effects they caused me. So far this medication appears to be most effective at keeping my BP in the healthy range. The only issue I have noticed so far is increased frequency of urination leading to me usually having to get up once in the night to go to the toilet. I could certainly live with this. I retain concerns about the potential for there being longer term unintended consequences of taking medication for the rest of my life and am taking other actions with the hope that I may not need this indefinitely. This includes trying to become more informed on the topic, loosing weight, increasing exercise, dietary changes and the use of some complimentary meds."

Doug (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 21, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "The side effect for me is going the loo a lot to urinate"

Terry (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 6, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "Took Indapamide 2.5mg for 2 years. It helped a little with blood pressure but it caused complete sexual dysfunction."

Marley (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 1, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: "I was interested to read: "Because most of these data are from long-term studies (up to 40 weeks of treatment), it is probable that many of the adverse experiences reported are due to causes other than the drug." My adverse reactions occurred within ten days of starting 2.5mg Indapamide, but have improved (though not been eliminated) by a drop to 1.5mg. My concerns include constipation; erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, tiredness, above-range serum urea level. Leg oedema and hypertension have improved."

JJ53 October 2, 2017

For High Blood Pressure: "I have taken this for 25 years and the only one that leaves me without any side effects"

098 (taken for 10 years or more) July 9, 2017

For Not Listed / Other: "I gave up smoking in June this year, and put on a whopping 4 stones. My ankles swelled and I got out of breath by just walking a few minutes. Since taking Indapamide I feel much better. No swellings and best of all being able to walk without stopping every few minutes to rest."

venus69 October 16, 2008