User Reviews for Torsemide

Also known as: Demadex, Demadex IV

Learn more about Torsemide.

Edema 2 reviews 51 medications
Summary of Torsemide reviews 2 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Torsemide

For Edema: "I find that torsemide works very well for me. I don't take it every day, more like every third or fourth day. The only down side is that if I take it every day I get very painful cramps in my thighs. Now I take Calcium-Magnesium and that seems to reduce the incidense of cramping. If one does happen I also take a tablespoon of mustard, recommended by Dr. Oz on tv, which has turmeric in it and that helps very much also. Torsemide helps greatly with reducing any edema that I have in my ankles, feet and legs. Other than the occasional cramping, I experience no other side effects and I will continue taking this drug."

mhami (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 28, 2016

Demadex (torsemide) for Edema: "Torsemide has really been effective in reducing the edema that I suffer from Pulmonary Hypertension. IT really gets out the extra fluid without any harsh side effects. I used to take LAsix (furosemide) and I had to be taken off it after I suffered painful red nodules all up and down my legs. Furosemide was far more harsh than the Demadex and I'm glad my doctor switched me to it."

Songbird2114 (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 8, 2014