User Reviews for Glucotrol

Learn more about Glucotrol.

Glucotrol Rating Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 159 medications used in the treatment of Diabetes, Type 2.

Reviews for Glucotrol to treat Diabetes, Type 2

"Dropped sugar way to much"

Anonymous September 22, 2015

"I had severe headaches, muscle aches, anxiety. I felt flushed, skin excessively warm. Dizziness my eyeballs hurt. Nausea, vomiting, motion sickness yes motion sickness."

pagibson2014 August 10, 2014

"I was on Metformin and had trouble with the Diarrhea side effects. Dr put me on Glipizide Er 10mgs. Works great and no side effects. Added Januvia to my therapy. 6.4 A1c."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 9, 2013

"I was put on Glipizide ER after having bad side effects from Metformin ER. Had the diarrhea with it. Have had no problems with Glipizide."

helenhays03 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 27, 2013

"I was taking it for 7 days had uncontrollable itching, it controlled my sugar really well but the itching was awful."

Anonymous July 9, 2012

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have taken it for over 10 years and I have had excellent results and I am still taking the amount that I was started on and my readings average 95. If you can beat that with another medicine please let me know what it is."

happy fart August 19, 2009

145 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"It worked extremely well for me. It lowers my blood sugar level fast. My doctor changed me to Janumet and Starlix and they are not doing the job. I am going to request that I return to Glucotrol."

ybee June 2, 2009

88 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Works very well. No noticable side effects."

bahaikat October 27, 2008

102 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I've been taking glipizide for two weeks. It is effective in lowering blood sugar and helps with post prandial spikes. It works fast, sometimes too fast and has forced me to modify the timing and quantity of my meals."

Anonymous June 30, 2008

144 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate