User Reviews for Lasix to treat High Blood Pressure

Lasix Rating Summary

5.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 287 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Lasix

Sunshine · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 28, 2019

“I was taking lasix twice day one morning one at night.I had bad side effects on it. Ask my Dr to take me off it she wouldn't said I needed for heart failure I told her I didn't care about my heart the lasix was conflicting for some other meds I was taking plus I wanted off it causing me a lot of side effects what did she do she terminated me told me I could find another Dr. So I don't have Dr. Now .”

HANA · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 19, 2018

“After taking lasix for about 5 weeks I had violent allergy with hospitalization”

San321 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year October 26, 2016

“Every medication you take going to have some kind of side effects. Whether it's prescribed or OTC. This has always help me.”

DangerousDrug · Taken for less than 1 month October 1, 2016

“Had a Renal Nuclear Scan with Lasix Injection for die contrast to appear on the scan to identify the source of blockage in a kidney. Prior to the scan, 5 weeks of recovering from an Upper Respiratory Infection including Bronchitis, all of my URTI symptoms returned with a severe cough and esophagus (throat) constriction DURING the 45 minute scan after the Lasix was injected. Fortunately, I was in a hospital where they treated me immediately for the allergic reaction. READ all of the interactions and side effects. After 12 hours, I feel much better.”

Kenny S 63 July 16, 2015

“lowered both sys and dia by 15 with no side effects”

Made my eyes burn after a week · Taken for less than 1 month April 15, 2015

“I used this med along with Cardizem-Lasix was supposed to also help control serious swelling in my feet from the Cardizem, in addition to aiding in controlling my blood pressure. The only issue I had with it is that it made my eyes burn very badly by making them very dry. I have dry eyes anyway, so that didn't help. It also didn't control the swelling in my feet, but did help with blood pressure.”

David Thompson · Taken for less than 1 month August 1, 2014

“At 20 mg once a day, after three days Lasix dropped my blood pressure 20 points, both systolic and diastolic, with NO side effects. Lasix is on the WHO list.”