User Reviews for Lasix

Learn more about Lasix.

Lasix Rating Summary

7.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 346 medications used in the treatment of High Blood Pressure.

Reviews for Lasix to treat High Blood Pressure

"Every medication you take going to have some kind of side effects. Whether it's prescribed or OTC. This has always help me."

San321 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 26, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Had a Renal Nuclear Scan with Lasix Injection for die contrast to appear on the scan to identify the source of blockage in a kidney. Prior to the scan, 5 weeks of recovering from an Upper Respiratory Infection including Bronchitis, all of my URTI symptoms returned with a severe cough and esophagus (throat) constriction DURING the 45 minute scan after the Lasix was injected. Fortunately, I was in a hospital where they treated me immediately for the allergic reaction. READ all of the interactions and side effects. After 12 hours, I feel much better."

DangerousDrug (taken for less than 1 month) October 1, 2016

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"lowered both sys and dia by 15 with no side effects"

Kenny S 63 July 16, 2015

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I used this med along with Cardizem-Lasix was supposed to also help control serious swelling in my feet from the Cardizem, in addition to aiding in controlling my blood pressure. The only issue I had with it is that it made my eyes burn very badly by making them very dry. I have dry eyes anyway, so that didn't help. It also didn't control the swelling in my feet, but did help with blood pressure."

Made my eyes burn after a week (taken for less than 1 month) April 15, 2015

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"At 20 mg once a day, after three days Lasix dropped my blood pressure 20 points, both systolic and diastolic, with NO side effects. Lasix is on the WHO list."

David Thompson (taken for less than 1 month) August 1, 2014