How long after taking Lasix pill would you expect to urinate?
Is it within hours? Or will it take all day?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 9, 2020.
The onset of increased urine production (diuresis) after taking of Lasix orally is within 1 hour. The peak diuretic effect occurs within the first or second hour, which then reduces over the next 6 to 8 hours.
For more information on Lasix see:
Related Medical Questions
- Are losartan and losartan potassium the same drug or two different ones?
- Can you take Lasix for weight loss?
- Lasix Information for Consumers
- Lasix Information for Healthcare Professionals (includes dosage details)
- Side Effects of Lasix (detailed)
Related Support Groups
- Lasix (25 questions, 67 members)