User Reviews for Formoterol/glycopyrrolate to treat COPD

Also known as: Bevespi Aerosphere

Pablo99 · Taken for 1 to 2 years August 11, 2020

Bevespi Aerosphere (formoterol / glycopyrrolate): “I used Bevespi for about two years. It seemed to help but I noticed that it started to make me wheeze and cough more. I told my doctor and he said that Bevespi isn't for everyone. What I use now is Ventolyn only when I need it. I also use Monolucast. I find Summer Humidity and Winter Dryness causes me to gum up and makes me cough more phlegm.”

wolfydog · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 20, 2020

Bevespi Aerosphere (formoterol / glycopyrrolate): “I started using this for my COPD about 3 months. The first thing I notice is that it gave me side effects of gas, burping all the time and diarrhea came with it. However, aside from that I have no more phlegm in my chest. After a while I had dry sinus and and I had to turn the volume down on my TV and radio because it reverberated in my head. After going thru that I was fine with it. My results are amazing. I can mow with out getting out of breath, clear my over grown woods. I am very pleased with the results of the Bevespi. Thank goodness my insurance pays for almost all of mine.”

Alien · Taken for 1 to 2 years April 29, 2020

Bevespi Aerosphere (formoterol / glycopyrrolate): “I have severe COPD and have used many inhalers over the years. My PCP recommended Bevespi when it first came out, and I used along with Asmanex daily. My pulmonologist prescribed Trelegy so that I would not have to use two inhalers. I have been using for about six months, but I haven't gotten the same results as I did with Bevespi. I think I'm going back to Bevespi.”

Chip6786 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 1, 2019

Bevespi Aerosphere (formoterol / glycopyrrolate): “I have tried numerous medications and so far Bevespi has really worked well for me. Without it, I am unable to walk but a few minutes very slowly and with it, I walk up and down stairs with ease. Unfortunately, my insurance does not cover it and I don't have the $400 per inhaler. My Pulmonologist has been giving me free samples but told me today she would no longer be able to. I should mention that I haven't experienced any side effects at all. I hope this helps.”

Big mama March 4, 2020

Bevespi Aerosphere (formoterol / glycopyrrolate): “I use it, also it works well, mine also is 400 dollars Cvs gives me a discount I pay 200. Right now AstraZeneca is sending me out papers to help with it. I like both simbacort also there both from the same drug maker it does help me a lot with wheezing I too can’t do stairs or walk with out being out of breath”