User Reviews for Wixela Inhub to treat Asthma, Maintenance (Page 2)

Wixela Inhub has an average rating of 1.9 out of 10 from a total of 30 ratings for the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance. 3% of those users who reviewed Wixela Inhub reported a positive effect, while 87% reported a negative effect.

Wixela Inhub Rating Summary

1.9/10 average rating

Compare all 72 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Reviews for Wixela Inhub

Shar · Taken for less than 1 month April 4, 2021

“Due to my insurance not wanting to pay for the Advair I’ve been taking for years, I was given Wixela. With Advair, It worked perfectly. With Wixela I couldn’t walk to my kitchen without being out of breath. I had such a hard time going up a flight of stairs. It didn’t control my COPD at all. I couldn’t function at work and everyone could hear me breathe. On Advair, no one could suspect I had any breathing issues. Scientifically, it should work, clinically, it did not. Thankfully My Pulmonologist reached out to my insurance company and I was given Advair again. Wish it worked, it is cheaper.”

Bell · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 8, 2021

“I have used advair for many many years - it works great! Now they have switched me to Wixela, and I am constantly out of breath and using my rescue inhaler all the time. -- it is a miserable substitute!!!!”

sequoia · Taken for less than 1 month March 4, 2021

“The dispenser is very awkward to use. I also cannot tell if meds are coming out every time. Wish I had my Advair back.”

Bob · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 14, 2020

“Have been on Advair for past 18 years without problems. Now Insurance changed to Wixela and my symptoms have gotten so bad that I now have to use a nebulizer. This WIXELA is not a good RX”

Unhappy · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 15, 2019

“Worst rx ever! It is Not the equivalent of Advair. Within a month of my insurance switching out to this garbage from Advair, my wheeze returned and I came down with bronchitis. Junk!”

Valeria · Taken for less than 1 month May 18, 2020

“Wixela hub is not as effective as Advair discus . I am not breathing as well and am very tired !”