User Reviews for Famotidine

Also known as: Acid Control, Acid Controller Maximum Strength, Acid Controller Original Strength, Acid Reducer Maximum Strength, Acid Reducer Original Strength, Acid Reducer-Famotidine, Fluxid, Heartburn Relief, Heartburn Relief Maximum Strength, Mylanta AR, Pepcid, Pepcid AC, Pepcid AC Chewable Tablets, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets, ...show all 17 brand names

Learn more about Famotidine.

Reviews for Famotidine to treat Urticaria

"While I found this awesome and it got rid of my hives, I experienced a rare side effect it seems. I totally lost my ability to control my bladder. It has become so embarrassing, even though no one sees or knows about it.... kinda personal, ya know. I cannot go anywhere with out worrying about my bladder and sometimes I have left the store as my bladder gives me NO warning and then its a matter of how fast I can get to my car before anyone notices that I wet myself. It's horrible. I have stop taking this and will gladly suffer from the hives that have been randomly occurring since I was a teen. I'm in the 40 - 50 age."

Anonymous 12 February 2, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Pepcid (famotidine): "Combined with prednisone 20mg twice daily, and Zyrtec, also with a Epsom salt bath with lye soap, it really does work, and quickly."

wish2dance (taken for 2 to 5 years) March 6, 2015