User Reviews for Famotidine to treat Urticaria

Also known as: Pepcid, Pepcid AC, Heartburn Relief, Pepcid Oral Suspension, Pepcid AC Chewable Tablets, Acid Reducer Maximum Strength, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength, Pepcid AC Maximum Strength Tablets, Acid Control, Acid Reducer-Famotidine, Acid Reducer Original Strength, Heartburn Relief Maximum Strength, Acid Controller Original Strength Acid Controller Maximum Strength

chorister · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 25, 2020

“Went off ranitidine due to the recall and started famotidine. It took a couple of weeks, but I developed systemic itching. ”

Anonymous 12 February 2, 2017

“While I found this awesome and it got rid of my hives, I experienced a rare side effect it seems. I totally lost my ability to control my bladder. It has become so embarrassing, even though no one sees or knows about it.... kinda personal, ya know. I cannot go anywhere with out worrying about my bladder and sometimes I have left the store as my bladder gives me NO warning and then its a matter of how fast I can get to my car before anyone notices that I wet myself. It's horrible. I have stop taking this and will gladly suffer from the hives that have been randomly occurring since I was a teen. I'm in the 40 - 50 age.”

wish2dance · Taken for 2 to 5 years March 6, 2015

Pepcid (famotidine): “Combined with prednisone 20mg twice daily, and Zyrtec, also with a Epsom salt bath with lye soap, it really does work, and quickly.”

Learn more about Urticaria