User Reviews for Larin Fe 1 / 20

Birth Control 3 reviews 292 medications

Summary of Larin Fe 1/20 reviews 3 reviews 4.0

Reviews for Larin Fe 1/20

For Birth Control "I started these pills 7 months ago, the first 3 months were awful, l got strong migranes and a lot of nausea. When I started the 4th pack I tried eating a small meal before taking the pill and noticed the effects were a lot less then they were when I took the pill with an empty stomach. Now I get no side effects and my periods are very regular. And no they don't make you gain weight as long as you're eating healthy and balanced meals "

MrsChamorro (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 4, 2016

"I never had any weird side effects with this pill. It did what it was supposed to do, and I have no complaints! Would recommend!"

Anonymous March 3, 2016

For Birth Control "I hate this pill. I've been on different pills before and I have never felt like this. I'm throwing up all the time. My appetite has increased heavily. My acne has never ever been this bad. I'm tired all the time and I just feel like shit since taking it. I've been on it for three month now and every new pack is just a horror story. I get a very very light period which really pisses me off. I get it for one day. I hate that I'm the type of person who freaks out if that happens. It makes me so uncomfortable and nervous to basically not get a period. My OB won't change the pill and I'm so fed up with it. I have no motivation at all. I never felt this was before taking this pill. I hate it."

Anonymous October 27, 2015

For Birth Control "This pill was complete hell for me. It has made my anxiety about getting pregnant even worse. I get migraines and I am never hungry. I've lost 12 pounds and now in my fourth month of taking the pill, I can say I am really excited to start a new pill next month. Beginning this month, my breasts became really tender making my anxiety even worse! My cramps still exist and it does a good job at regulating my period, but my period starts and stops throughout the week of the placebo pills."

Anonymous August 12, 2014

More about Larin Fe 1/20 (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)

Professional resources