User Reviews for Aurovela Fe 1.5/30

Birth Control
3.1

Reviews for Aurovela Fe 1.5/30

ambelt3443 May 22, 2021

For Birth Control: “HORRIBLE. I have been taking birth control for 7 years and have tried multiple brands. This is by far the worst one I have ever tried. I started this pill after my pharmacy changed my prescription from Bisolvi without my consent! I have been on this pill for only two weeks. I have been bleeding the entire time. I’m having awful cramping and acne. I have back pain and I am nauseous. I am diagnosed with depression and anxiety so it is normal for me to feel low on a daily basis. But oh my goodness I have been crying 2-5 times a day every single day. I am completely emotionally unstable. I am crying over everything and very jumpy/scared. If you are having problems with this pill get off of it ASAP! I am miserable and exhausted.”

Julia · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 18, 2021

For Birth Control: “I've been on this birth control for two months now and none of the horrible side effects have calmed down. I know it is from this birth control because I just stopped taking it this week and every single symptom went away immediately. I had extreme heart palpitations, nausea (literally would throw up all the time), my period would continue for the ENTIRE month, extreme mood swings, depression, anger, and worst of all constant fatigue. I feel energetic, happy, and so much better ever since I stopped taking these pills. These pills should not be allowed on the market.”

g · Taken for less than 1 month April 8, 2021

For Birth Control: “My doctor first prescribed me Microgestin, but they were out of it so they gave me Junel. At first I was scared because of the reviews, but after 3 months of taking it everything was going quite okay. Went to get a refill and the pharmacy switched my prescription AGAIN. On day 4 and my breasts and stomach are hella sore, I feel like they’re just swelling. No headaches or rapid mood swings but I think my antidepressant is helping a bit with that. Hopefully things get better!!”

Mz.bonilla · Taken for 1 to 6 months May 3, 2020

For Birth Control: “I’ve been taking this birth control Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 for 3 months now I must admit this is the best birth control pill ever my weight says the same haven’t had any headaches my boobs are sore sometimes my period was normally heavy but now I’m 2 days if that spotting I highly recommend best decision I made”

jdog December 29, 2020

For Birth Control: “This is hands down the worst birth control I have ever used. My mood swings are so awful and I feel like I’m PMSing 24/7. I am horribly bloated and cramping all the time. I can’t stop eating either and when I finally do stop, I am nauseous as anything. I never used to be moody and ever since I started taking this pill, I am so irritable and always feel like crying. I want my Junel back!!”

R · Taken for 1 to 6 months February 15, 2021

For Birth Control: “This is the worst birth control I’ve ever taken. How could this be sold to woman as a form of contraceptive? I was on it for 3 months and experienced terrible nausea, headaches, back pain, cramping. You name it. I was originally taking Junel and had no issues. I am now done taking birth control as my body can not take this anymore.”

Julia · Taken for less than 1 month March 21, 2021

For Birth Control: “I started this birth control over a week ago and have never felt worse in my life. I am a very happy overall person and this entire week have been crying nonstop, extremely depressed, and very nauseous. I guess it beats having a baby!”

Sarah · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 14, 2020

For Birth Control: “This is the 3rd generic I have been on. When my pharmacy switched me to Aurovela, I started bleeding through all of the active pills, and I don’t bleed on the last week of the pack. Worst pill I have ever been on . Bleeding for 3 weeks each month is horrible!”

gal123 · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 20, 2020

For Birth Control: “I have been taking this birth control for 2 months now!! I really like! I am 21 and I have been so nervous to get on birth control for forever. So far, I have not had any side effects other than my breasts being sore. I definitely recommend this for birth control.”

Britt November 13, 2020

For Birth Control: “After about 3-4 months of taking Aurovela Fe 1.5/30, I’ve decided to stop as I finally correlated what I’ve recently been feeling/experiencing with taking this pill. I was taking Junel Fe but was switched to this because of spotting. I’ve experienced waves of depression and more anxiety. I read that it interacts with duloxetine, which is what I’m currently taking for depression. I’ve also been retaining more water and can’t seem to get rid of it. I eat a low carb diet and drink lots of water. I didn’t have this issue until taking it.”

lilia · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 23, 2021

For Birth Control: “I went on this birth control for my terrible period cramps, it did help with that but I feel nauseous about everyday especially after I eat. I get a lot of headaches and backaches . I'm really moody. but overall it’s doing what I need it to and I'm much better with it than without it.”

t · Taken for less than 1 month January 20, 2021

For Birth Control: “I started this pill less than a week ago after my pharmacy did not have my normal Loestrin and I already have so many bad side effect symptoms. I have about 5 cystic acne pimples on my forehead, when my skin was 100% clear before taking this pill. My cramps are so bad and I am not even close to starting my period. I can not stop eating all the time I am always hungry and bloated. My mood swings are terrible and I have never struggled with depression and anxiety and it has been so bad. It has not even been a week! I am stopping this pill immediately after reading reviews and realizing that this pill is having the same effects on other people.”

Brittany · Taken for less than 1 month March 12, 2021

For Birth Control: “I was on the birth control for 10 days and developed bad migraines . I couldn’t handle it, so Feb 13,2021 I went to the hospital and ended up getting admitted for a blood clot in my brain due to the birth control. So here I am 6 months on blood thinners and still feeling so much head pain. Protective sex will just be my thing.”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2020

For Birth Control: “I have had the worst symptoms while taking Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 for the last 3 months. My boobs have been sore, I feel like I'm pregnant all the time. Let's not talk about my weight gain, headaches, nausea, eating heavily, mood swings, severe back pain, bad taste and tight stomach. It's been awful, it starts a week before my cycle and lasts a week after. I was taking microgestin and have been for years. I have never had so many horrible symptoms in my life. I always ask about Microgestin and it's like they took it away and switched it with Junel which wasn't terrible and now this. I will be call and inform my dr and changing to something I can feel comfortable with.”

Indy · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 8, 2020

For Birth Control: “This birth control made me have the worst acne of my life. It was so bad that I couldn’t push through it and decided to switch birth controls. On the plus side this birth-control did not cause me to have mood swings, headaches, or any anxiety. I only ended up taking the pill for two months because my acne was so awful.”

tori · Taken for less than 1 month January 13, 2021

For Birth Control: “I was always on Junel or microgestin and I'm really nervous taking this new birth control Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 for the first time. I loved Junel, barely any bleeding, and mild cramps. I hope I don't have anxiety more than I do now taking this pill. I really hope I get my Junel back or have the same experience as Junel. Wish me luck”

Kjonah December 12, 2020

For Birth Control: “I didn’t like this Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 pill at all I get my period twice a month and it makes me bleed a lot also makes me gain weight and makes me anxious and depressed. The only positive thing is that I don’t get acne but so far this one of the worst pills I ever tried. The best for me was microgestin I only got this one because my pharmacy changed it”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 27, 2020

For Birth Control: “4 months on this birth control pill Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 (my first time using birth control) and I gained about 15 pounds, have sore breasts constantly, and get REALLY cranky and mean one week a month (not associated with my period though...) It helped regulate my periods, but I decided to go off it due to the other effects (side effects outweighed the regulating of period)”

Nyla · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 8, 2021

For Birth Control: “I would not recommend this BC. I was on microgestin & absolutely loved it. This not so much. It broke my face out so bad. (I’ve never had acne, so I’m not sure if this is normal or not)... I could literally feel the pimples come out on my face. It burned so bad that I had to put ice on it. It makes me cramp so bad. Last month, I cramped so bad that I thought I was having a miscarriage. I was literally in tears. An hour later I was bleeding & was only on the beginning of week 3 pills. Today, it has me so crampy & sick feeling. I’m done with this brand.”

Walt · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 8, 2020

For Birth Control: “I have had good experience with Aurovela Fe 1.5/30, not spotting or getting pregnant. On the other end, I have been taking it for about a month and I have NEVER broke out this bad. I have massive, deep pimples in very obvious places.”

DW · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 18, 2020

For Birth Control: “Horrible. Absolutely horrible. My pharmacy switch me from Junel to Aurovela. Here’s what I have experienced: headaches, nausea, dizziness, acne, crying, yeast infection, and probably worst of all, anger. Like, someone is going to get hurt, anger. In my 22 years on BC pills, this is the worst one. I’m going to stop these and wait till my next refill and insist I get Junel again.”

KA · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 23, 2020

For Birth Control: “I got switched from Junel to this about 3 months ago. I got my normal, barely there, periods like I did with Junel. I do feel like my mood swings have gotten way worse, especially with anger, which it took me a while to figure out what was different and why I was feeling like an unstable psycho! I'm getting off birth control completely after this for other reasons, but I definitely did not enjoy how I felt emotionally with Aurovela while I was on it!”

chief keef · Taken for less than 1 month November 12, 2020

For Birth Control: “bruh do not take Aurovela Fe 1.5/30 I have been shaking and nauseous for days, this is worst birth control pill I’ve ever been on”

ari · Taken for less than 1 month October 20, 2020

For Birth Control: “I'm just now starting to take it since I'm on my cycle. Wish me luck that it works please”