User Reviews for Vimovo

Learn more about Vimovo.

Reviews for Vimovo to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"This pill worked great for me ..I had terrible knee pain and could hardly walk, but then I was feeling bad and found out my platelets dropped from 152 to 77 taking this medecine.. I had to stop.."

summer day August 22, 2016

"This is the ONLY medication that helped with my inflammation, plus guarding my stomach issues. I so wish my insurance would cover it now. But a couple of years ago said it would no longer cover it, and there were no co-pay cards at that time."

souppanner (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 22, 2016

"I'm still new to this medication, but it has been life-changing! I am able to do things that have been impossible the last few years, thanks to Vimovo. Methotrexate made me sick, Celebrex caused heart palpitations, but -- so far -- no side effects from the Vimovo. I highly recommend anyone with rheumatoid arthritis ask his/her doctor about using it as a possible treatment method!"

RAgal April 3, 2014

"This has been helpful, thank goodness. Previously used Celebrex or meloxicam, which was once a day. Though this new medicine is prescribed two times day, I have found I can often pass on the second dose. Got a copay card from doctor, so no cost."

2tall November 21, 2013