User Reviews for Vimovo

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Vimovo.

Vimovo Rating Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 359 medications used in the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.

Reviews for Vimovo to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis

"The pill itself works wonderfully. However, the horrible gas, indigestion, frequent urination and chest pains are not worth it to me. I literally thought I was having a heart attack for hours. I took nearly 12 antacid pills to see if it was gas. Although I was some what relieved it was a terrifying experience. You really do have to choose your battles. The pain in my knee and back diminished but the chest pains. Deep sigh."

PJoyce (taken for less than 1 month) November 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"My bone Dr gave me this and it gave me great relief for my lupus arthritis and my rheumy took me off of it like over a year later due to bp issues...6 months Now I'm a misery my inflammation is rampant and I ask to start taking it again - fingers crossed. I'm highly sensitive bp wise to prednisone so I can't go up on it:("

Inflamed April 3, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This pill worked great for me ..I had terrible knee pain and could hardly walk, but then I was feeling bad and found out my platelets dropped from 152 to 77 taking this medecine.. I had to stop.."

summer day August 22, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This is the ONLY medication that helped with my inflammation, plus guarding my stomach issues. I so wish my insurance would cover it now. But a couple of years ago said it would no longer cover it, and there were no co-pay cards at that time."

souppanner (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 22, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I'm still new to this medication, but it has been life-changing! I am able to do things that have been impossible the last few years, thanks to Vimovo. Methotrexate made me sick, Celebrex caused heart palpitations, but -- so far -- no side effects from the Vimovo. I highly recommend anyone with rheumatoid arthritis ask his/her doctor about using it as a possible treatment method!"

RAgal April 3, 2014

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This has been helpful, thank goodness. Previously used Celebrex or meloxicam, which was once a day. Though this new medicine is prescribed two times day, I have found I can often pass on the second dose. Got a copay card from doctor, so no cost."

2tall November 21, 2013