User Reviews for Vimovo

Learn more about Vimovo.

Reviews for Vimovo to treat Ankylosing Spondylitis

"Was given this medication to relieve the pain in my spine but instead I started having sleepless nights unable to get comfortable without severe pain to roll over. Bowels started to back up. Swollen hands and feet, I was unable to wear my rings because water pills would not help give relief. I had a blood rash across my face and swollen eyes and started bruising with every little bump of hitting something. I started throwing up 10 hours after I took my morning pill and would throw up everything from dinner the night before and breakfast from the current day. I started throwing up the pill with only the outer layer missing 10 hours or so after taking it about 12 days into starting this med. I would not recommend this for anyone!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I've had rheumatoid and osteoarthritis since I was eight years of age. Now I have ankylosing spondylitis and stay in constant pain from the three. My doctor gave me a trial size bottle of Vimovo to try , and immediately the same day I felt life changing results! I hadn't felt so good and revived in decades. The unfortunate result was that it was so expensive I could not afford it. I would recommend this drug to any and everyone who has any or all of the diseases I have!"

Selina Price (taken for less than 1 month) November 6, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I haven't slept through the night in over a year due to back stiffness. I've been on this medication for four days and I can't tell you happy and rested I am! I highly recommend this medication for AS."

CarlyL (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"Not nauseous as I was with previous medication taken."

IEN (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 10, 2014