User Reviews for Colace

Constipation
7.6

Summary of Colace reviews 7.6 5 reviews

Reviews for Colace

For Constipation "Epidurals after surgery left me constipated. On hospital departure, single 100mg tabs of Colace prescribed for bedtime and worked overnight. When I stopped using Colace, constipation returned because I have been told not to strain at BM time because I still have abdominal stitches. On return to Colace, it again worked overnight. I'm impressed"

Anon70 (taken for less than 1 month) September 17, 2018

For Constipation "this the worse product I've been told to use. It hasn't helped with bowel movements at all and it was not cheap either. I wouldn't recommend to any one...."

Joker (taken for less than 1 month) August 15, 2018

For Constipation "Works well every day...no side effects...so far great!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 30, 2018

For Constipation "Due to so many heart medications and other medications that I take, I have to be careful of anything OTC and Colace is so gentle. It doesn't ever cause cramping or discomfort. It literally does the job nicely. I recommend 100%, something I don't often do. You can take this without being nervous or afraid."

thissiteishelpful January 31, 2011

For Constipation "Helps stop the pain of feeling constipated, and my stool isn't runny."

Anonymous May 20, 2010