User Reviews for Benadryl Allergy
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Benadryl Allergy to treat Motion Sickness
"I use benedryl for motion sickness and it does work. I can never remember the car ride, due to being asleep. I love it."
brea75 August 6, 2008
17 users found this comment helpful.
Learn more about Motion Sickness
Micromedex® Care Notes
More about Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 22 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets)
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup)
- Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs