User Reviews for Dolobid

Rheumatoid Arthritis 5.0
Summary of Dolobid reviews 5.3 4 reviews

Reviews for Dolobid

poops mcgee July 27, 2009

For Osteoarthritis: “It tasted like a nice aged sharp cheddar”

Anonymous April 15, 2009

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: “This medicine helped my pain with my Juvenile Arthritis. I realised it helped right away but my 3rd day being on it I end up in the ER because I had large amount blood in my stool so parents rushed me to ER and I have been off the medicine for like 4 days. I'm in huge amount of pain again but the passing of blood has stopped. If you do not have scary side effects due to this medicine I would recommend it because it did help me.”

bristol February 25, 2008

For Pain: “This medicine is very hard my your stomach and didn't help my pain immediately, It is very expensive.”

ladyhuckleberry February 4, 2008

For Pain: “I was "a bit" disappointed to find out that in seeking help with a migraine that I was given Dolobid. I feel that the attending physician never bothered to read my chart or he'd seen I was allergic to aspirin and have PKD as well. I explained that I've exhibited signs of hives, rash, itching in the past from taking and he saw no reason to treat me otherwise.”