User Reviews for Diazepam Intensol

Learn more about Diazepam Intensol.

Anxiety 3 reviews 63 medications

9.6
Muscle Spasm 3 reviews 55 medications

9.2
Summary of Diazepam Intensol reviews 6 reviews 9.4

Reviews for Diazepam Intensol

For Muscle Spasm "In conjunction with a work-up for what was determined to be peripheral neuropathy, I began having severe muscle spasms in my back, neck, legs, and now my hands. Baclofen, and later Zanaflex, worked well at first but eventually no longer managed The spasms so my primary care doctor added Valium for breakthrough spasms. It works very well and I used it sparingly, but after A change in pain management physicians, benzodiazepines were banned because I was taking opiates. I'm miserable without at least some relief from the constant spasms and have nothing to take to prevent them during procedures where I must be still and not at risk for any spasms."

Atypical everything (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 16, 2016

For Anxiety "Doseage: 5mg, 6 times a day PRO: That's a lot of valium. It helps some (6 of 10) with anxiety and cuts back my "plugged into an electric socket feeling. Helps get to sleep. It is a great muscle relaxer and helps a great deal with my muscle spasms. Don't know what I'd do without it. CON: Makes me sleepy. I have to be careful to take the drug on schedule. Otherwise I can wind up with too much in my system at once. Dangerous when driving. You cannot drink alcohol with diazepam. You don't just get sleepy; You pass out without warning. I mean pass out. Maybe OK at home in bed. Really bad any where else."

An AOL User (taken for 10 years or more) August 26, 2016

For Muscle Spasm "Due to a back injury I experienced severe leg pain in all positions. Walking it felt like my muscle was literally tearing from the bone. Excruciating. Within 2 days my muscles relaxed. No negative side effects."

Legs of stone (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2015

For Anxiety "Works Better Than Ativan(Lorazepam) And Xanax(Alprazolam)!"

Ray1987 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 15, 2013

For Anxiety "It helps calm me down instantly. When I feel like I can breath and that I am drowning in anxiety it truly helps!"

TGBarney (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 13, 2012

For Muscle Spasm "Excellent for post-surgical spasm."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2012