User Reviews for Diazepam Intensol

Learn more about Diazepam Intensol.

Diazepam Intensol Rating Summary

9.2/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 48 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Diazepam Intensol to treat Muscle Spasm

"In conjunction with a work-up for what was determined to be peripheral neuropathy, I began having severe muscle spasms in my back, neck, legs, and now my hands. Baclofen, and later Zanaflex, worked well at first but eventually no longer managed The spasms so my primary care doctor added Valium for breakthrough spasms. It works very well and I used it sparingly, but after A change in pain management physicians, benzodiazepines were banned because I was taking opiates. I'm miserable without at least some relief from the constant spasms and have nothing to take to prevent them during procedures where I must be still and not at risk for any spasms."

Atypical everything (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 16, 2016

"Due to a back injury I experienced severe leg pain in all positions. Walking it felt like my muscle was literally tearing from the bone. Excruciating. Within 2 days my muscles relaxed. No negative side effects."

Legs of stone (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2015

"Excellent for post-surgical spasm."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 19, 2012