User Reviews for Dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine to treat Cold Symptoms

Also known as: Conex, Duomine, Dexaphen SA, Drixoral Cold and Allergy, Disophrol, Drexophed SR, Desihist SA, Dexophed, Disobrom, Acticon, Drixomed Dixaphedrine …show all brand names

Dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 10 ratings for the treatment of Cold Symptoms. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 300 medications used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms.

Reviews for Dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine

Sabby-doo · Taken for less than 1 month March 23, 2016

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I was out of options. Blowing my nose every five minutes and not being able to breathe. I tried saline spray but 2 minutes after it was to do all over again. I went to the pharmacy and asked what could I do because I was tired of not sleeping and not breathing and I was loosing my patience when it came to eating because I got so irritated of losing my breath. She said use drixoral and instantly!! It worked! I highly recommend it”

Anonymous September 9, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “My boyfriend got me on Drixoral. It's the only thing that works with my family when the cold season comes around! My whole family loves it! Why did they discontinue it and I'm praying that the company that makes it will definitley bring it back!”

Alex E. September 17, 2017

“I have long suffered with horrible congestion and mucus overdrive of colds. Too many countless sleepless nights of tossing and turning! This nasal spray (Drixoral) has seriously changed how I face or sleep through a cold. I recommend it, for everyone, who has trouble resting or doing daily activities, due to congestion. This is the first "drug," I have ever felt really work. Can't live without it!”

C.J. February 18, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I have used Drixoral for years, My OBGYN first told me about it, when I had a severe cold when I was actually pregnant. It is the only cold medicine that ever worked for me. I felt better in 2 days. It's long lasting, unlike the other OTC cold medicines, that you have to take every 4 hours. I absoluty love Drixoral. I can breath freely and that's half of the cold symtoms that I find intolerable. I don't understand why, when there is a product that really works, you can't buy it anywhere around here.”

Anonymous August 19, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I'm with everyone else -- I've used Drixoral since 1985. Nothing else has worked. I don't know what I will do without it. Please bring it back!”

Anonymous November 5, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Please bring Drixoral back. It is the ONLY thing that works for me and my husband. NONE of the new drugs work at all for us. Please start making Drixoral again.”

Anonymous January 5, 2009

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “My first cold in a while and very disappointed to find Drixoral has been "discontinued." Please bring it back. It's the only thing that works without putting me to sleep.”

bozette September 15, 2008

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “My husband has taken this medication and it is the only thing that works for him. We can not find anything else that works, over the counter. ”

Pammie Poo June 9, 2008

“Nothing clears the drainage and prevents nausea and sore throats like Drixoral. It is the only one that works for my sinus and cold symptoms.”

Charlie · Taken for 10 years or more March 30, 2021

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “I've used Drixoral for several years and within 12 hours my symptoms cleared up, now I can't find it and want to know why?”

Drixoral · Taken for less than 1 month October 17, 2021

Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine): “Put me out. I had ear infection. I could not function reasonably I was very sick. Will not give my name for any case record pending”