K5 (Dexbrompheniramine Maleate and Pseudoephedrine Sulfate Extended Release 6 mg / 120 mg)
Pill with imprint K5 is Green, Round and has been identified as Dexbrompheniramine maleate and pseudoephedrine sulfate extended release 6 mg / 120 mg. It is supplied by KVK-Tech, Inc..
Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of nasal congestion; allergic rhinitis; sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine 6 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for K5
More about dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 54 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dexbrompheniramine and pseudoephedrine
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Sustained-Release Tablets
- Dexbrompheniramine and Pseudoephedrine Solution
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.