User Reviews for Drixoral Cold and Allergy to treat Cold Symptoms

Drixoral Cold and Allergy has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Cold Symptoms. 100% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Drixoral Cold and Allergy Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 299 medications used in the treatment of Cold Symptoms.

Sabby-doo · Taken for less than 1 month March 23, 2016

“I was out of options. Blowing my nose every five minutes and not being able to breathe. I tried saline spray but 2 minutes after it was to do all over again. I went to the pharmacy and asked what could I do because I was tired of not sleeping and not breathing and I was loosing my patience when it came to eating because I got so irritated of losing my breath. She said use drixoral and instantly!! It worked! I highly recommend it”

Anonymous September 9, 2009

“My boyfriend got me on Drixoral. It's the only thing that works with my family when the cold season comes around! My whole family loves it! Why did they discontinue it and I'm praying that the company that makes it will definitley bring it back!”

C.J. February 18, 2009

“I have used Drixoral for years, My OBGYN first told me about it, when I had a severe cold when I was actually pregnant. It is the only cold medicine that ever worked for me. I felt better in 2 days. It's long lasting, unlike the other OTC cold medicines, that you have to take every 4 hours. I absoluty love Drixoral. I can breath freely and that's half of the cold symtoms that I find intolerable. I don't understand why, when there is a product that really works, you can't buy it anywhere around here.”

Anonymous August 19, 2008

“I'm with everyone else -- I've used Drixoral since 1985. Nothing else has worked. I don't know what I will do without it. Please bring it back!”

Anonymous January 5, 2009

“My first cold in a while and very disappointed to find Drixoral has been "discontinued." Please bring it back. It's the only thing that works without putting me to sleep.”

Anonymous November 5, 2008

“Please bring Drixoral back. It is the ONLY thing that works for me and my husband. NONE of the new drugs work at all for us. Please start making Drixoral again.”

bozette September 15, 2008

“My husband has taken this medication and it is the only thing that works for him. We can not find anything else that works, over the counter. ”

Charlie · Taken for 10 years or more March 30, 2021

“I've used Drixoral for several years and within 12 hours my symptoms cleared up, now I can't find it and want to know why?”

More about Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands