User Reviews for Drixoral Cold and Allergy

Learn more about Drixoral Cold and Allergy.

Allergic Rhinitis 1 reviews 876 medications

Nasal Congestion 1 reviews 590 medications

Sinus Symptoms 1 reviews 333 medications

Summary of Drixoral Cold and Allergy reviews 3 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Drixoral Cold and Allergy

For Allergic Rhinitis "I've tried everything for my allergies since they get so bad from where I live. A friend of mine gave me Drixoral to try and it did magic. Not one sign of allergies the next day! It does make me drowsy so I take it at night and wake up with no symptoms. Sometimes even during the day I'll still be drowsy so I tried to cut the pill in half so it wouldn't be too strong for me but that was impossible."

Yanna (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 2, 2016

For Sinus Symptoms "Drixoral worked. Nothing in the drug store works like drixoral did. I'm tired of trying different brands to find what works because nothing does. If there is such a demand for it to come back then bring it back in its original potency but have it be prescription only PLUS patients must have a documented chronic sinus condition"

Needmorepoppins March 22, 2016

For Nasal Congestion "I live in Scotland now after 25 years in New York. I asked a friend to locate Drixoral Cold and Allergy because I can't find anything comparable in the UK. The pharmacist told my friend that slowly, most decongestants are being pulled from the market. First, Tavis D disppeared, then Chlor Trimetan and now Drixoral - probably because of the pseudoephedrine. I am at a loss to find anything as effective. Plain antihistamines just do not work alone with a cold or allergic attack."

Anonymous July 28, 2008

"I started taking Drixoral in 1963 when it was in prescription form and then went to over the counter and now is behind the pharmacist counter. I have only taken 1 tablet a day to control my symptoms for all these years with no problems - congestion, itchy eyes, sneezing, drainage, etc. Now it has been removed from the shelves and I have heard they will not be making it any longer and also that they are moving and will make it again in the future. Nothing I have tried works as well."

Anonymous July 14, 2008