User Reviews for Drixoral Cold and Allergy to treat Sinus Symptoms

Drixoral Cold and Allergy has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 9 ratings for the treatment of Sinus Symptoms. 100% of those users who reviewed Drixoral Cold and Allergy reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Drixoral Cold and Allergy Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 97 medications used in the treatment of Sinus Symptoms.

KP April 16, 2021

“Never suffered from any type of allergy. Moved to SC, worked on a farm and had developed an allergy. Dr gave me a script that left me fatigued/sleepy and could not function. Tried one dose of Drixoral AM and never took another. Amazing.”

Needmorepoppins March 22, 2016

“Drixoral worked. Nothing in the drug store works like drixoral did. I'm tired of trying different brands to find what works because nothing does. If there is such a demand for it to come back then bring it back in its original potency but have it be prescription only PLUS patients must have a documented chronic sinus condition”

Anonymous October 10, 2011

“Works excellent for my nasal drip and stuffy nose. I am not sure yet if it helps with my headaches as I have not been on it that long.”

Anonymous June 20, 2009

“I am miserable without Drixoral. Like the other reviewers here, I have found it to be the only formulation that gives me relief from my sinus symptoms. I've been a loyal user for years. And I'm annoyed that the antihistamine that makes this drug unique isn't available in any other formulation. I'm frustrated and CONGESTED!”

Anonymous August 16, 2008

“Like everyone else who has commented here, I have been using Drixoral for years for my terrible sinus headaches and it is the only thing that has helped me. I have tried most other prescription and non prescription medications and never had any relief. Now I can't get any sleep and am constantly in pain. What are they doing in discontinuing it? I am going to try to order it through Canada, although if they aren't making it any more that supply will probably not last long either. I am really angry that they have done this without so much as a reason.”

drspaceman December 5, 2008

“I have also used Drixoral for years and it is the only product that has given me any relief from sinus and allergy symptoms. I could not believe it when it was taken off the market either. Not because it was ineffective or dangerous but because speed freaks were stealing it to make methamphetamine. I have ordered Drixoral from Canada at a much higher price. I get some comfort in knowing in that I am not alone in my desire that Drixoral be brought back on the market.”

babywhisper March 12, 2009

“Schering-Plough is moving their facility that makes Drixoral and it will be back on the shelves late in 2009. Go to their website for more information. This is great news!”

Anonymous May 10, 2010

“Only allergy pill that worked for me! Tried other medication, but they do not work as well. Very disappointed that it is no longer available.”

Anonymous May 12, 2009

“Works really well.”

Anonymous October 2, 2008

“The only medication that works for me.”

More about Drixoral Cold and Allergy (dexbrompheniramine / pseudoephedrine)

Other brands