User Reviews for DesOwen

Psoriasis

1 review 301 medications
Summary of DesOwen reviews 8.3 6 reviews

Reviews for DesOwen

For Eczema "I'm from the Philippines and this cream has been recommended by the pediatrician of my 3 weeks old daughter who had skin allergy/eczema possibly of the mussels I ate and passed it on her through my breastmilk since I'm exclusively breastfeeding. After she took a bath, I applied a very small amount on the affected area (both arms) which she reacted a little bit to since this ointment can have a mild burning sensation, after a few minutes the oozing area was dry and the redness was fading.. I'm very glad this ointment is effective since its quite expensive."

nika's mom (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2018

For Eczema "This is a great lotion for Eczema, but it tends to get used to the skin after about half the bottle, which results in you having to get a new one or a different product."

Meee January 27, 2011

For Eczema "Probably the best steroid for atrophy. It has a very safe security profile and soothes even deep inflammation. Works great for me."

Anonymous May 17, 2010

For Eczema "This is the best medication ever. I have been using it since 1999."

Anonymous March 10, 2010

For Eczema "This product works in a few days, is not visible on the skin and I found no side effects. I used it twice a day and the skin was clear in 3 days. I stopped using it then and was free of symptoms for several months. Once it started re-appearing I repeated the 3 day treatment. It comes in a 40 gram tube and lasts a long time. This was for facial treatment around the nose and above the eyebrows in the middle of the forehead."

Anonymous November 14, 2009

For Psoriasis "Works extremely well on the face. If you have a flare up it takes 2 days to disappear. That's the only reason I give it an 8 instead of a 10."

Anonymous January 14, 2009