User Reviews for DesOwen

DesOwen has an average rating of 9.5 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of those users who reviewed DesOwen reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Eczema   9.8
Psoriasis   8.0
Summary of DesOwen reviews 9.5 6 reviews

nika's mom · Taken for less than 1 month May 5, 2018

For Eczema: “I'm from the Philippines and this cream has been recommended by the pediatrician of my 3 weeks old daughter who had skin allergy/eczema possibly of the mussels I ate and passed it on her through my breastmilk since I'm exclusively breastfeeding. After she took a bath, I applied a very small amount on the affected area (both arms) which she reacted a little bit to since this ointment can have a mild burning sensation, after a few minutes the oozing area was dry and the redness was fading.. I'm very glad this ointment is effective since its quite expensive.”

Meee January 27, 2011

For Eczema: “This is a great lotion for Eczema, but it tends to get used to the skin after about half the bottle, which results in you having to get a new one or a different product.”

Anonymous May 17, 2010

For Eczema: “Probably the best steroid for atrophy. It has a very safe security profile and soothes even deep inflammation. Works great for me.”

Anonymous March 10, 2010

For Eczema: “This is the best medication ever. I have been using it since 1999.”

Anonymous November 14, 2009

For Eczema: “This product works in a few days, is not visible on the skin and I found no side effects. I used it twice a day and the skin was clear in 3 days. I stopped using it then and was free of symptoms for several months. Once it started re-appearing I repeated the 3 day treatment. It comes in a 40 gram tube and lasts a long time. This was for facial treatment around the nose and above the eyebrows in the middle of the forehead.”

Anonymous January 14, 2009

For Psoriasis: “Works extremely well on the face. If you have a flare up it takes 2 days to disappear. That's the only reason I give it an 8 instead of a 10.”