Generic name: Desonide 0.5mg in 1g
Dosage form: cream, ointment and lotion
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. Always consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DesOwen® Cream or Lotion should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film two or three times daily depending on the severity of the condition. SHAKE LOTION WELL BEFORE USING.
As with other corticosteroids, therapy should be discontinued when control is achieved. If no improvement is seen within 2 weeks, reassessment of diagnosis may be necessary.
DesOwen® Cream and Lotion should not be used with occlusive dressings.
More about DesOwen (desonide topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- DesOwen (Desonide Cream, Gel, and Ointment)
- DesOwen (Desonide Lotion)
- DesOwen Lotion Kit
- Desowen (Advanced Reading)