User Reviews for Darifenacin to treat Urinary Incontinence

Also known as: Enablex

Darifenacin has an average rating of 5.0 out of 10 from a total of 8 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Incontinence. 13% of users who reviewed this medication reported a positive effect, while 38% reported a negative effect.

Darifenacin Rating Summary

5.0/10 average rating

Compare all 38 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

deaddolly · Taken for less than 1 month July 22, 2012

Enablex (darifenacin): “I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!”

L · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 11, 2020

“Been on it for about 2 years. It worked great for the first few months than I started getting all the side affects. Dry mouth, blurred vision, swelling, weight gain, dry eyes, headaches, and constipation. Since being off of it for 6 days, all the side effects are subsiding. The swelling in my face is going down. I’m going regularly now. Even lost a couple of pounds. I think I’ll stick to holistic approaches. Keagle exercise and being mindful of timing my water intake.”

Anonymous May 25, 2010

Enablex (darifenacin): “Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol.”

blum May 15, 2013

Enablex (darifenacin): “Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping.”

Anonymous December 2, 2011

Enablex (darifenacin): “The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea. ”

Anonymous October 29, 2011

Enablex (darifenacin): “Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling.”

Anonymous January 11, 2011

Enablex (darifenacin): “7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA”

Nurseninja · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2013

Enablex (darifenacin): “My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia.”

Learn more about Urinary Incontinence