User Reviews for Cyclizine

Also known as: Bonine for Kids, Cyclivert, Marezine

Learn more about Cyclizine.

Motion Sickness 6 reviews 114 medications

Nausea/Vomiting 1 reviews 160 medications

9.5
Summary of Cyclizine reviews 7 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Cyclizine

Marezine (cyclizine) for Nausea/Vomiting: "It is the only medication that will control my vertigo, dizziness and sickness, ringing in ears, etc......."

Lgcse56 (taken for 10 years or more) June 25, 2015

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: "This works for my wife and myself every time and even under the worst conditions (small fishing boat in rough seas at anchor). Take one the night before & 1 hr before boarding then every 3 hrs if needed. Nothing else has worked for us."

Bill D. August 22, 2014

For Motion Sickness: "I get severe motion sickness, no joke! Before I became pregnant, I used to take Travel ease gel tablets, they were good, but after using them so many times I started gagging when I smell them. My doctor gave me cyclizine as when you are pregnant you are not supposed to take the other one, and OH MY, I found my new love. Even with my bumpy flight for 9 hours, I was absolutely fine. Love it."

Le peep October 6, 2013

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: "The ONLY motion sickness pill I have ever taken that works without side effects. I love this product, however, I don't understand why I can't seem to find any to buy. "

from Waddell September 2, 2013

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: "This is by far the best thing on the market for motion sickness. My husbands first love is the ocean so I have had to find something that helps me function on the water. I take it the night before and only have to take 1/2 the morning of our crossing to Catalina. It really works. A sail boater told me about this medicine 20 years ago. The only problem, it's hard to find. More people should know about this medicine."

sea wife (taken for less than 1 month) July 24, 2013

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: "It was ten minutes before my 30 minute puddle jumper flight. A friend knew of my sickness and handed me box of Marzine and said take one so I did. What difference, no side effects no sickness. Was not sleepy or tired. Felt GREAT after flight."

Randll February 22, 2013

Marezine (cyclizine) for Motion Sickness: "I'm a medical doctor (anesthesiologist), and also I'm a scuba diver, I was having strong problems of motion sickness, at one point just seeing the boat and I was in a motion sickness state. I started taking MAREZINE one pill the night before and another 1 hour before going on the boat and since then I've never had motion sickness."

latindiver June 3, 2009

77 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate