User Reviews for Intal Inhaler

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Intal Inhaler.

Asthma, Maintenance

Summary of Intal Inhaler reviews 10.0 5 reviews

Reviews for Intal Inhaler

For Asthma, Maintenance "I use Chromolyn Sodium in my nebulizer, and it is a LIFE SAVER. I wish I could try the Intal inhaler, since it's not convenient to use a nebulizer everyday and when I travel. But for now, I will continue to use Chromolyn Sodium. I can't live without it."

ClaudiaNYC June 26, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Intal is the one drug that brought my asthma under control, in 1974, when I was 18 years old. It pains me to know that I now must buy it from sources outside of North America."

Anonymous March 26, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "I used Intal for 25 years to control my asthma and it worked wonderfully. I never had problems. Since it has been discontinued, I am on Symbicort and Singulair and my health is unstable. I seem to suffer from every side effect of Symbicort. I wish someone would start making Intal again."

Alison3 January 20, 2010

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "Intal is currently available as a CFC-free inhaler from Sanofi Aventis. I have taken it for 40 years. It has no side effects and helps you to get through colds very quickly."

Anonymous April 2, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Asthma, Maintenance "The Intal inhaler has worked the best for me. If using other inhalers take them first and then take Intal. Intal, I believe covers the mast cels, not allowing them to release histamine. It certainly is the best product of the inhalers. Those who have pure asthma must take Intal on a schedule which will stop or cut down on their asthma attacka. It seems Intal has been taken off the market and I have a poor quality of life because of it."

Macho March 2, 2008