User Reviews for Intal Inhaler

Learn more about Intal Inhaler.

Asthma, Maintenance 5 reviews 116 medications

Summary of Intal Inhaler reviews 5 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Intal Inhaler

For Asthma, Maintenance "I use Chromolyn Sodium in my nebulizer, and it is a LIFE SAVER. I wish I could try the Intal inhaler, since it's not convenient to use a nebulizer everyday and when I travel. But for now, I will continue to use Chromolyn Sodium. I can't live without it."

ClaudiaNYC June 26, 2015

For Asthma, Maintenance "Intal is the one drug that brought my asthma under control, in 1974, when I was 18 years old. It pains me to know that I now must buy it from sources outside of North America."

Anonymous March 26, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance "I used Intal for 25 years to control my asthma and it worked wonderfully. I never had problems. Since it has been discontinued, I am on Symbicort and Singulair and my health is unstable. I seem to suffer from every side effect of Symbicort. I wish someone would start making Intal again."

Alison3 January 20, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance "Intal is currently available as a CFC-free inhaler from Sanofi Aventis. I have taken it for 40 years. It has no side effects and helps you to get through colds very quickly."

Anonymous April 2, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "The Intal inhaler has worked the best for me. If using other inhalers take them first and then take Intal. Intal, I believe covers the mast cels, not allowing them to release histamine. It certainly is the best product of the inhalers. Those who have pure asthma must take Intal on a schedule which will stop or cut down on their asthma attacka. It seems Intal has been taken off the market and I have a poor quality of life because of it."

Macho March 2, 2008