User Reviews for Intal Inhaler to treat Asthma, Maintenance

Intal Inhaler has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 4 ratings for the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Intal Inhaler rating summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 73 medications used in the treatment of Asthma, Maintenance.

Alison3 · January 20, 2010

"I used Intal for 25 years to control my asthma and it worked wonderfully. I never had problems. Since it has been discontinued, I am on Symbicort and Singulair and my health is unstable. I seem to suffer from every side effect of Symbicort. I wish someone would start making Intal again."

Macho · March 2, 2008

"The Intal inhaler has worked the best for me. If using other inhalers take them first and then take Intal. Intal, I believe covers the mast cels, not allowing them to release histamine. It certainly is the best product of the inhalers. Those who have pure asthma must take Intal on a schedule which will stop or cut down on their asthma attacka. It seems Intal has been taken off the market and I have a poor quality of life because of it."

ClaudiaNYC · June 26, 2015

"I use Chromolyn Sodium in my nebulizer, and it is a LIFE SAVER. I wish I could try the Intal inhaler, since it's not convenient to use a nebulizer everyday and when I travel. But for now, I will continue to use Chromolyn Sodium. I can't live without it."

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more · May 19, 2018

"I have taken Intal for 25 years with no negative side affects. I have severe respiratory distress from exposure to diesel fuel fumes and many other pollutants. My Intal Inhaler stops the reaction within a matter of minutes. Every other product I have used caused severe side effects."

Anonymous · March 26, 2010

"Intal is the one drug that brought my asthma under control, in 1974, when I was 18 years old. It pains me to know that I now must buy it from sources outside of North America."

Anonymous · April 2, 2009

"Intal is currently available as a CFC-free inhaler from Sanofi Aventis. I have taken it for 40 years. It has no side effects and helps you to get through colds very quickly."

More about Intal Inhaler (cromolyn)

Patient resources