User Reviews for Capzasin-P

Pain

1 review 1107 medications
Summary of Capzasin-P reviews 1.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Capzasin-P

For Pain "Three separate people with different pains and causes all experienced terrible burning sensations. We honestly felt like our flesh and muscles were being cooked, roasted, prepared for a cannabalistic feast for unknown guests. I cannot recommend this for anyone, for any reason. There is no remedy to getting it off your skin; water reactivates it. I cannot understand why this is available. "First do no harm" should be revisited."

Bon (taken for less than 1 month) March 29, 2018

For Osteoarthritis "don't use this product it burns and continues to burn for days ....."

jadeona November 10, 2017

For Osteoarthritis "I have arthritis in my knee, decided to try Capzasin, used a very small amount, It literally set me on "fire" I immediately jumped in the tub and drenched with cold water, that didn't even stop the burning, it lasted for hours, thought I was gonna have to go to the ER!!!"

Fk July 12, 2016