User Reviews for Brompheniramine

Also known as: B-Vex, Bidhist, Bromaphen, Bromax, Brovex, Brovex CT, Codimal A, Cophene B, Dimetane Extentab, Dimetapp Allergy, Histaject, J-Tan, J-Tan PD, Lodrane 12 Hour, Lodrane 24, ...show all 26 brand names

Learn more about Brompheniramine.

Allergic Rhinitis 4 reviews 876 medications

9.3
Cold Symptoms 2 reviews 1053 medications

9.3
Summary of Brompheniramine reviews 6 reviews 9.3

Reviews for Brompheniramine

For Allergic Rhinitis: "I used to take this medication as Dimetapp but that was removed from the over the counter market. So I was prescribed this medication in the 12 mg chewable tablet as needed to relieve the itching in my ears, eyes and roof of my mouth. I've used every medication out there and none relieves my symptoms. I have never had any side effects like other allergy medications. I don't know what I will do if this medication is ever removed from the market. I take one tablet and within minutes the itching is gone."

bebe3254 (taken for 10 years or more) August 14, 2012

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Lodrane is the only allergy medicine that has worked for me. Doesn't make me tired at all and when I am on it I can breathe. "

ovartica July 7, 2011

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for : "After years of searching for Drixoral, the only medication I found to work with my system on allergies and hayfever, I was alerted that Lodrane 24 was the same drug in prescription form. Thank you that I found it again. Only need one or two doses to clear up any problem I have. Two thumbs up!"

Anonymous June 19, 2011

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: "I was given this to take with Zyrtec D for allergies and drainage. It really stops the drainage. I have taken it at night and it helps me sleep but I have taken it during the day and it does not make me sleepy. It really works."

Anonymous March 29, 2011

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for Cold Symptoms: "I was given this for a severe upper respiratory viral infection. Yes made me very tired but worked well. Within a day or so I could breath again."

njhoag February 10, 2011

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I found this medication to be extremely helpful! The only drawback is the major sleepiness. However, at least I am not sneezing and can breath easily."

JenJen2681 May 1, 2010

Lodrane 24 (brompheniramine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Lodrane often works quickly and effectively in cases where other newer drugs seem not to help"

Anonymous November 22, 2009