VP1 (Brompheniramine tannate (chewable) 12 mg)
Pill imprint VP1 has been identified as Brompheniramine tannate (chewable) 12 mg.
Brompheniramine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; allergic reactions; urticaria; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class antihistamines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Brompheniramine 12 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about brompheniramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Brompheniramine 12-hour sustained-release tablets
- Brompheniramine 24-hour sustained-release capsules
- Brompheniramine chewable tablets
- Brompheniramine liquid
- Brompheniramine suspension
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.