User Reviews for Siliq

8.1
Psoriasis

Reviews for Siliq

des10038jp June 21, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “My doctor and I spent 6 months getting this medicine approved. I was denied the patient assistance program and it turns out my copay will be over $4000 a month. Thanks for wasting my time. Worthless”

Lisa · Taken for less than 1 month March 30, 2021

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I started Siliq one week ago and 2 days after my first injection I noticed significant improvement. It was like magic! My skin started to clear. My skin is smooth and spots have faded. I cannot imagine how it will be after my next injection! I have been 75% covered and I had given up hope. This is life changing for me!”

JD · Taken for 2 to 5 years January 4, 2021

For Psoriasis: “Absolutely phenomenal drug for my plaque psoriasis. After I switched, it got my skin clearer than any other biologic I had been on previously besides my scalp. The downside is that it seems that my prior biologics were also helping with psoriatic arthritis under the surface which Siliq didn't help as much with. I had lapsed on this medication during a move and had extremely painful joint swelling, and after I got back on it, the joint pain never fully went away (though my skin is still super clear). Discussing options to try a different biologic that helps with PSA more. I may miss the skin clearance, but that pales in comparison to joint mobility. Extremely helpful patient assistance program too.”

John Anderson September 5, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis: “Unbelievable drug! I have tried the others others with so so results and Siliq is the only one that has practically cured me. In a few weeks I should be 100%! If you have tried the other drugs with disappointing results definitely give Siliq a try. You won't be disappointed!”

PsoriasisBgone · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 6, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I cannot tell you how long I've suffered from depression due to my plaque psoriasis. I've tried Stelara, Cosentyx and Humira. None of them gave me clearance. I recently started taking Siliq and it's clearing up magically. It's amazing. I so highly recommend this drug to anyone with plaque psoriasis. I feel alive again.”

Louloe · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 9, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I started Siliq 6 months ago at 90 % body coverage of plaque psoriasis. I cannot thank my derm enough for recommending this medication. For the first time in 20 years I can wear a dress!! After the first 3 months of usage I had less than 30 percent dryness on my skin. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed.”

loren · Taken for less than 1 month June 27, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I have been on everything. Stelara, methotrexate, Tremfya, Humira etc. Siliq has cleared me over 90% in less than a month! I feel great. I have cleared before but it always comes back with a vengeance. So far so good. I hope it keeps it at bay.”

Ev · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I have been on Siliq for less than 4 months and I am completely cleared except for lighter red patches on my legs. After suffering from this disease for almost 30 years with no relief in site, I'm so glad I gave this medication a try. I was concerned about the ideation label for this drug but have felt better than ever before. If you are tired of your current medication and it doesn't work, I recommend this drug wholeheartedly. It has changed my life and I am a much happier person.”

Elizabeth · Taken for less than 1 month February 18, 2019

For Plaque Psoriasis: “Being a college student and being covered with psoriasis on over 75% of my body has always been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. After trying Stelera, Cosentyx, and other drugs, I am truly able to recommend Stelera. After just recently taking my 3rd injection (week 2), I am proud to say that I am practically CLEARED. I have a few spots left that are slowly turning lighter. At first, everyone told me to not take this drug as it had a black box label to it, but honestly I feel a lot happier and get bursts of energy now a days due to being on it.”

Piper · Taken for less than 1 month June 10, 2019

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I have been on almost everything on the market over the last 25 years. Taltz worked great for almost 2 years then stopped. As has most of the other meds. A month on Siliq. Not the miracle drug for me that it has been for others but it's starting to clear up some areas. Fingers crossed it will continue.”

MisM · Taken for less than 1 month August 18, 2020

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I was on Stelara for 5 years and my Plaque Psoriasis got 85-90% cleared without any side effects. I got greedy and wanted 100%. My dermatologist suggested Siliq. 2 days after my first injection the side effects were terrible - I was immobile, my ankles, knees, all of my fingers, right wrist, and elbow totally paralyzed in pain. I spent a full day unable to move from my bed, my hands curled up like a dead bird, and my legs immobile. Now, one week later I still cannot weight bear on my left leg and need help out of bed to the bathroom. I saw my doc today and he is putting me back on Stelara. He said in the 8 months he has been prescribing Siliq, he hasn't seen such a severe reaction. I think people should know this can happen. I find out tomorrow if the damage to my left knee is permanent.”

Anonymous September 24, 2019

For Psoriasis: “I want to love this drug. It cleared me 100% when no other biological would come close. After about 5 months of taking it I started to experience the severe depression/anxiety that can be an uncommon side effect. I became manic and felt out of control with unwanted thoughts. Once I stopped, the anxiety and impulsive feelings subsided. The doctors think that it was from Siliq. Even at my worst the psoriasis was not as bad as the mental anguish I experienced.”

zipperzapper · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 19, 2020

For Psoriasis: “I see all the positive results and comments on Siliq. And that makes me hopeful. However, I am 2 months in and keep getting worse. Red and blotchy worse then ever. Should I hang in there and keep going?”

CA Girl · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 22, 2020

For Psoriasis: “My doctor and his staff had to go through a lot of red tape with my insurance to get this approved for me. Meanwhile I searched and finally found a copay assistance plan because even with Insurance the copay would have been too much for me. I went with the Siliq copay assistance plan offered by the manufacturer, $5 copay per Monthly refill - can’t beat that! After all that, it took about 3 wks before I saw results. The best results are in the first 6 months... after that the results are so so. Just found out that the copay assistance plan has now changed. I was not informed until I went to fill my RX today. Has now increased to $25. I guess it could be worse - but Percentage wise it is a big jump. Supposed to inject every other week. Not sure I can afford to take it as often as I’m supposed to now.”

Buckeye · Taken for less than 1 month August 4, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I got my first shot a week ago and all the scales are gone. I had psoriasis on my hands, arms, legs, back and feet. And it is all gone....ONE WEEK...WOW....Hope it will last...”

Demitri · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 28, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis: “I have been suffering for over 25 years and many different shots and medicine. With this and a change of diet I am totally clear and I was 90% covered”