User Reviews for Siliq

Plaque Psoriasis
9.8

Summary of Siliq reviews 9.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Siliq

For Plaque Psoriasis "I got my first shot a week ago and all the scales are gone. I had psoriasis on my hands, arms, legs, back and feet. And it is all gone....ONE WEEK...WOW....Hope it will last..."

Buckeye (taken for less than 1 month) August 4, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been suffering for over 25 years and many different shots and medicine. With this and a change of diet I am totally clear and I was 90% covered"

Demitri (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 28, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on everything. Stelara, methotrexate, Tremfya, Humira etc. Siliq has cleared me over 90% in less than a month! I feel great. I have cleared before but it always comes back with a vengeance. So far so good. I hope it keeps it at bay."

loren (taken for less than 1 month) June 27, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have been on Siliq for less than 4 months and I am completely cleared except for lighter red patches on my legs. After suffering from this disease for almost 30 years with no relief in site, I'm so glad I gave this medication a try. I was concerned about the ideation label for this drug but have felt better than ever before. If you are tired of your current medication and it doesn't work, I recommend this drug wholeheartedly. It has changed my life and I am a much happier person."

Ev (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 11, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I started Siliq 6 months ago at 90 % body coverage of plaque psoriasis. I cannot thank my derm enough for recommending this medication. For the first time in 20 years I can wear a dress!! After the first 3 months of usage I had less than 30 percent dryness on my skin. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed."

Louloe (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I cannot tell you how long I've suffered from depression due to my plaque psoriasis. I've tried Stelara, Cosentyx and Humira. None of them gave me clearance. I recently started taking Siliq and it's clearing up magically. It's amazing. I so highly recommend this drug to anyone with plaque psoriasis. I feel alive again."

PsoriasisBgone (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Unbelievable drug! I have tried the others others with so so results and Siliq is the only one that has practically cured me. In a few weeks I should be 100%! If you have tried the other drugs with disappointing results definitely give Siliq a try. You won't be disappointed!"

John Anderson September 5, 2017