User Reviews for Siliq

Plaque Psoriasis

Summary of Siliq reviews 10.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Siliq

For Plaque Psoriasis "I started Siliq 6 months ago at 90 % body coverage of plaque psoriasis. I cannot thank my derm enough for recommending this medication. For the first time in 20 years I can wear a dress!! After the first 3 months of usage I had less than 30 percent dryness on my skin. Highly recommended, you wont be disappointed."

Louloe (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 9, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "I cannot tell you how long I've suffered from depression due to my plaque psoriasis. I've tried Stelara, Cosentyx and Humira. None of them gave me clearance. I recently started taking Siliq and it's clearing up magically. It's amazing. I so highly recommend this drug to anyone with plaque psoriasis. I feel alive again."

PsoriasisBgone (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "Unbelievable drug! I have tried the others others with so so results and Siliq is the only one that has practically cured me. In a few weeks I should be 100%! If you have tried the other drugs with disappointing results definitely give Siliq a try. You won't be disappointed!"

John Anderson September 5, 2017