Siliq Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Siliq (brodalumab) is a member of the interleukin inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Plaque Psoriasis.
This Siliq price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Siliq subcutaneous solution (210 mg/1.5 mL) is around $3,663 for a supply of 3 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
|3 (2 x 1.5 milliliters)||$1,220.85||$3,662.56|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Siliq Coupons and Rebates
Siliq offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Siliq Solutions Instant Savings Card: Commercially Insured Patients - May pay no more than $25 per month with savings of up to $20,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 844-357-2013.
|Number of uses:||12 times within calendar year|
|Expires||December 31, 2018|
Patient Assistance Programs for Siliq
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Siliq (brodalumab)
Provider: Siliq Solutions Patient Assistance Program
- Must be uninsured or unable to afford treatment
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Medically Necessary as determined by a Doctor
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Both prescriber and patient must be registered with the SILIQ REMS Program. www.SiliqREMS.com Contact program for more detail.
- Siliq (brodalumab)
More about Siliq (brodalumab)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: interleukin inhibitors