User Reviews for Enstilar

Psoriasis
4.7

Summary of Enstilar reviews 6.4 6 reviews

Reviews for Enstilar

For Psoriasis "My dermatologist prescribed Enstilar for psoriasis mainly for my feet and hands, but after examination said I had it on my scalp as well. I've been using it for not quite one week yet and I do feel better. My main concern is that I can't wash it out of my hair. I asked my hair stylist/colorist what to use. She suggested tea tree shampoo mixed with baking soda. I let it sit in my hair for a few minutes, then reapplied. I followed up with conditioner. I would say my hair is about 90% less greasy."

Barb (taken for less than 1 month) May 28, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "I have severe psoriasis. Winter and stress make it worse. Nothing helped until I used this. I had psoriasis on my ear which would crack. In 24 hrs the spot was gone. The rest of my body over 4 weeks was immensely better like almost gone. Combining it with light therapy which I had to stop due to cost had amazing results. Almost 100% clearing. It is a little messy but a few ruined bedsheets and frustrating mess is worth the clearing I had with this."

Roxchic (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 18, 2018

For Plaque Psoriasis "ENSTILAR 1. Expensive One 60g foam costs; w/o insurance =$1000.+ w/good insurance =$500.+ Insurance + coupon =$100.+ 2. Dosage Daily for 4+ weeks Usual 60g EVERY 4 days 3. Total Costs 4 weeks = 120days/4 =30 cans w/o insurance $1000x30=$30,000 w/good insurance $500x30=$15,000 Insurance + coupon $100x30=$3,000 4. Effectiveness Approximately 4-6 months +/-"

Scalpme November 12, 2017

For Plaque Psoriasis "like others have said, it's a foam but it's sticky like glue. It's helps a little bit in keeping flare ups at bay and it may get rid of some very small spots, but it's not going to do much for any large inflamed patches."

Wooster7777 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 4, 2017

For Psoriasis "This was prescribed to me for scalp psoriasis after trying a medical shampoo and another topical lotion with no relief from the itch and flakes. I found within the first few applications it relieved the itch and got rid of about 90% of the plaques on my scalp. I have been using it for almost a month now and its made a worlds difference for me! The only reason I've not given it a 10/10 is how greasy it is, its hard to apply and much harder to remove from my hair. After trying a couple of things I've found that the trick is to use baby oil to break down the stickiness and use dish soap to wash it out (I do this step at night before bed) then in the morning I use Loreal's extraordinary clay hair mask to absorb the remaining baby oil!"

Kurbs April 1, 2017

For Psoriasis "This stuff is horrible!!!! I was prescribed this for scalp psoriasis and it made it worse. This stuff makes a mess it gets all over clothes and bedding not only that but it does not wash out of hair. I washed my hair 8 times and even used Dawn dish soap and still could not get it out of my hair."

cookies0726 (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2016