User Reviews for Enstilar

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Enstilar.

Plaque Psoriasis
6.5

Psoriasis
4.5

Summary of Enstilar reviews 5.5 4 reviews

Reviews for Enstilar

For Plaque Psoriasis "ENSTILAR 1. Expensive One 60g foam costs; w/o insurance =$1000.+ w/good insurance =$500.+ Insurance + coupon =$100.+ 2. Dosage Daily for 4+ weeks Usual 60g EVERY 4 days 3. Total Costs 4 weeks = 120days/4 =30 cans w/o insurance $1000x30=$30,000 w/good insurance $500x30=$15,000 Insurance + coupon $100x30=$3,000 4. Effectiveness Approximately 4-6 months +/-"

Scalpme November 12, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Plaque Psoriasis "like others have said, it's a foam but it's sticky like glue. It's helps a little bit in keeping flare ups at bay and it may get rid of some very small spots, but it's not going to do much for any large inflamed patches."

Wooster7777 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 4, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "This was prescribed to me for scalp psoriasis after trying a medical shampoo and another topical lotion with no relief from the itch and flakes. I found within the first few applications it relieved the itch and got rid of about 90% of the plaques on my scalp. I have been using it for almost a month now and its made a worlds difference for me! The only reason I've not given it a 10/10 is how greasy it is, its hard to apply and much harder to remove from my hair. After trying a couple of things I've found that the trick is to use baby oil to break down the stickiness and use dish soap to wash it out (I do this step at night before bed) then in the morning I use Loreal's extraordinary clay hair mask to absorb the remaining baby oil!"

Kurbs April 1, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Psoriasis "This stuff is horrible!!!! I was prescribed this for scalp psoriasis and it made it worse. This stuff makes a mess it gets all over clothes and bedding not only that but it does not wash out of hair. I washed my hair 8 times and even used Dawn dish soap and still could not get it out of my hair."

cookies0726 (taken for less than 1 month) December 2, 2016