User Reviews for Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide to treat High Blood Pressure

Also known as: Lotensin HCT

ChamomilePlz · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 16, 2018

“Hello.....So I have been on this med for about 2 months. Its not as bad as I thought!. I am always afraid to try any meds. Bcuz I have bad anxiety. I don't take meds for that. I just try & keep busy, etc. So Benazapril works well for me!. I take 20/25 .....The only thing is it did increase anxiety a few times, & gave me a headache the first week. Everyone is different. Try it if thats what the Dr. Prescribed! I hate taking BP pills but I have tried everything!. Walking daily, eating healthy, No Caffeine for a month, The list goes on! GENETICS wins ! My Mom has struggled with BP. And My Aunts. So now its my turn I guess. Ugh! Good luck & stay healthy! This med is not bad .....Try it & After a week you will see if its right for you. There are sooooo many different meds out there. If this doesn't work for you. Try something else!:)”

Star · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2018

“I have been on this med for almost a month now...Not too bad... The only thing now is some shaky vision, but not too much. I'm not blind, So Its ok. Plus it increased my Anxiety once. Honestly, this Pill is not as bad as I thought! I had read all of peoples reviews, & I was afraid to try this. But its pretty good. My bp is Amazing. At 120/ 72 .....Never any dizziness or anything. Then again everyone is different! So try it out & see how it goes.:)”

max · Taken for less than 1 month February 25, 2018

“My pharmacy is just giving this generic to me and I have been dizzy and sick to my stomach since I got this brand 1 week a go. Blood pressure ok but feels like it is way up and has made me lightheaded within 1 hour of taking”

Paula P · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 25, 2014

“It's been okay it hasn't lowered my blood pressure as much as I had hoped it would. I am still having headaches due to high blood pressure. I am hoping it gets better.”