User Reviews for Benazepril / hydrochlorothiazide

Also known as: Lotensin HCT

Reviews for Benazepril/hydrochlorothiazide to treat High Blood Pressure

"I have been on this med for almost a month now...Not too bad... The only thing now is some shaky vision, but not too much. I'm not blind, So Its ok. Plus it increased my Anxiety once. Honestly, this Pill is not as bad as I thought! I had read all of peoples reviews, & I was afraid to try this. But its pretty good. My bp is Amazing. At 120/ 72 .....Never any dizziness or anything. Then again everyone is different! So try it out & see how it goes.:)"

Star (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2018

"My pharmacy is just giving this generic to me and I have been dizzy and sick to my stomach since I got this brand 1 week a go. Blood pressure ok but feels like it is way up and has made me lightheaded within 1 hour of taking"

max (taken for less than 1 month) February 25, 2018

"It's been okay it hasn't lowered my blood pressure as much as I had hoped it would. I am still having headaches due to high blood pressure. I am hoping it gets better."

Paula P (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 25, 2014