User Reviews for Zithromax

Learn more about Zithromax.

Reviews for Zithromax to treat Skin or Soft Tissue Infection

"So got my wisdom teeth out about three days ago had an infection got perscribed some other crazy antibiotic wasn't comfortable taking it so I asked for a new one the next day and got perscribed zpack was hesitating to take this one also because of the reviews and warnings it has im also not one for taking antibiotics. Don't listen to the reviews your reading they're scary I have terrible anxiety but it's rare that people have those side effects So yesterday I finally took it. only had slight nausea and abdominal pains I think the nausea was from the nervousness I also got an awesome sleep I'm already feeling better after my 2nd dose have 3 days to go. But I think it's doing it's job just eat yogurt and take a probiotic you will be fine"

Mo1995 October 2, 2016

"I had a terrible skin infection and a few days of taking Zithromax made it look a lot better. May need another course but good for now."

Anonymous March 11, 2008