User Reviews for Zithromax

Learn more about Zithromax.

Zithromax Rating Summary

6.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 173 medications used in the treatment of Skin or Soft Tissue Infection.

Reviews for Zithromax to treat Skin or Soft Tissue Infection

"I took 1 pill and about 6 hours later, I was getting out of my car and woke up on the sidewalk. I had passed out with no warning signs or symptoms. I passed out again within 2 minutes of the first time. I went to the local Urgent Care and after speaking to the doctor, he believes it was a side effect of the zpak. That is the only change in any food, drink or medication for weeks. I was not overheated and I was hydrated prior to passing out."

Nfields July 15, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"So got my wisdom teeth out about three days ago had an infection got perscribed some other crazy antibiotic wasn't comfortable taking it so I asked for a new one the next day and got perscribed zpack was hesitating to take this one also because of the reviews and warnings it has im also not one for taking antibiotics. Don't listen to the reviews your reading they're scary I have terrible anxiety but it's rare that people have those side effects So yesterday I finally took it. only had slight nausea and abdominal pains I think the nausea was from the nervousness I also got an awesome sleep I'm already feeling better after my 2nd dose have 3 days to go. But I think it's doing it's job just eat yogurt and take a probiotic you will be fine"

Mo1995 October 2, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I had a terrible skin infection and a few days of taking Zithromax made it look a lot better. May need another course but good for now."

Anonymous March 11, 2008