User Reviews for Butalbital Compound

Learn more about Butalbital Compound.

Migraine 10 reviews 81 medications

8.5
Headache 2 reviews 228 medications

8.5
Summary of Butalbital Compound reviews 12 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Butalbital Compound

For Migraine "I am now 72, and I have had migraines since I was young. The worst migraines started when I was in grad school, but were episodic (related to menstrual cycle). They kept getting worse. When I was pre-menopausal, they converted to chronic migraine (15 or more/month); I started using Butalbital about 25 years ago. I've tried everything else, including "natural substances," and only Butalbital works to interrupt the cycle, so I can function daily!"

Crazy Old Lady (taken for 10 years or more) September 20, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "This is the ONLY thing that works on my migraines but is getting harder and harder to find a doctor who will prescribe and/or pharmacy to fill"

Samantha2 August 21, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I've been taking this combination for my migraines for over 20 years. Though the dose is higher yet it relieves the migraine every time. The only medication that works for me. Trying natural herbs to see how they will help."

Katmusicwith9lives September 13, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "I have taken more prescribed migraine drugs than I can remember over the years and come back to fioricet. Butalbital, along with Tylenol or asa and caffeine is by far the most reliable."

S376 (taken for 5 to 10 years) April 11, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Headache "Honestly wish my M.D. or P.M. doctor had prescribed fiorinal or fioricet with codeine phosphate 3. I was taking that version for years last rx call in was only for fioricet."

LHowell89 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 26, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Only medication that has helped the pain and still be able to function."

JuneEJ October 14, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Fantastic for my migraines."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 14, 2014

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "This is my old faithful! Works fairly quickly and takes the pain away almost completely...most doctors don't give you more than 15-20 and if you run into a spell that's longer than a few days, then they want you to try something else."

Hauteracer (taken for 10 years or more) April 17, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Wonderful as long as you take it at onset. I also use Imitrex. Daily."

Penny G January 23, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Headache "Have been getting migraines for ten yrs or more. Migraines run in my family. This medication is the only one I have found that gets rid of the migraine to where you can be functional."

Anonymous January 19, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "Great for migraine. Haven't found anything better than it so far except Stadol, Demerol or Nubain, which we all know no one can function daily on those other meds."

JJMCOOL1974 (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 13, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Migraine "If migraine is caught at first onset. This medicine absolutely works wonders!"

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 7, 2012